She doesn’t understand English. I am set up already for dd.

I know want to set up fast pay. What do I do

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Comments

EsteemedPussMoth

Did you just sign up recently? If so it won't let you use fast pay for the first 2 weeks, and best advice is enter your card info now.

It takes 7 days for it be useable so if you wait till the 2 weeks to input the info it'll end up being 3 before you can use it. In the app (I have Android, if you have a iphone I don't know if it'll look the same) open your earnings and then tap the first symbol on the right top of the screen, looks kinda like a building with pillars, and you can edit from there. If it's been more than 2 weeks start bugging them. Idk if their phone is on or not, most of the time it doesn't work, so you may have to hound and email them a few times.

Once I qualified it didn't work the first 2-3 days I tried it then just randomly started working before I ever heard back.

(Customer service is a massive joke, at this point I've pretty much given up on any real help and I avoid it like a plague unless I have no other option.) Make sure when you enter your info you know it's 100% right, of you're unsure and reenter it the 7 day hold starts all over. And it'll only let you transfer once a day, if you try it and it fails they stupidly count that as your one and you can't try again until after midnight.