2.6K views

I am a dasher and my payment from the week 2-8 April did not come true .

I have been calling it’s been more than one week and no one ever return with any solution.

My name is Lucia, can someone please give me a call at 3238359268, also you can contact me on my e mail , that is : luciamendes1981@outlook.com.

The amount is usd 301,98 and it is saying it was deposited on April 9, I am wondering what happened and calling everyday without an answer is getting me really pissed. I hope you understand , if I work I want to receive for that...

I am waiting for your response or I will have to go after my rights.

Have a nice day

Kind regards

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They don't pay you twice they took all of my money and claimed it had been sent to my bank

This company is terrible , my 100$ Just disappeared from my funds and the only person I can talk to is some Indian over the text chat , and all they could do was refer me to an email , this is straight robbery, there’s no office I can go to , no customer rep I can speak to, they don’t give a damn about their workers.. they deserve to burn an go out of business

They won't direct deposit. Say I have to update bank information.

I've repeatedly contacted them since the app has the correct information. One tech support guy hemmed and hawed and promised more tech support would contact me. Never did.

They told me my case was closed due to inactivity after many emails and messages. I've given them an ultimatum for legal action.

Yes thy owe me $300 as well. Says my money was deposited into an account that isn’t mine.

Never seen that account #. My account was hacked and someone changed my information.

I have never given my password out but Doordash blames me and says it’s my fault and that’s it’s too late to reverse the funds. This is *** they owe me $300 for my hard work and gas and they are not even trying to help

I am filing a civil suit We need to all be on this

to Taz #1602723

Yes, we all need to do this as well.

HolisticGrouse407
to Taz #1687000

I going through the same crap may 6 and may 13 th pay has not been deposited i called many times they keep telling me will file a escalation the the email i get it talks about fast pay and im just trying to get pay period

ok so this is spooky!! they say they use fast-pay and gave us a 066 231-0000 number which INDEED is a phone number to fast-pay.

IN IRAQ!! which is having issues with english banks because it is suspected of funding {{redacted}}! the only company in the us with Fast Pay is a media financing group out of California. they work with big money not electronic "wallets" like Fast-Pay.

Look it up yourself! Is Doordash really working with {{readcted}}?????

I never received my payment of $379.55 between July 23rd to Aug. 1st.

2018. I've contacted them through email and phone. It took about a few days to reach a human being to talk to. They told me that my account was hacked and money was deposited in someone else's account!

WTFUDGE! That's why I never receive the money. Doordash told me they will investigate it. It's been a week and I have not heard anything from Doordash.

I'm beyond pissed! I emailed Doordash again today regarding my case and still no response from them. I don't know what they are trying to pull but it is starting to sound very shady.

That's money I earned. And they need to pay up regardless!

to Anonymous #1558385

i had the same experience. someone havked my account TWICE.

right before payday. almost $500!! and they claimed the bank account bank refused to return my money. done.

they took it and did nothing. and charged me $1.99 twice.

Man it’s been a whole damn month for me and all I get told is that I have to wait , I’m getting my lawyer and the media involved.

I'm also missing my pay for 198.00. It's my 2nd week working for them.

I recieved my 1st pay and there still isn't a resolution for my 2nd one.

I hope i don't get screwed monday which is 3 days aways for my next and last pay! Ever since this issue I will not work for them again!

to Mary #1515930

I had a full 10-hour Dash pay missing even though it was listed in my earnings tab doordash never deposited it into my bank account when I contacted them about it they tried to blame it on daily pay that I use so it took me over 50 emails emailing over and over screenshots of the missing pay each and every missing Dash the amount every time I would send in an email with the screenshots they asked for nothing would happen I would then call into customer service again they would tell me just to send in the screenshots and everything would be fixed I did this over and over and over for days I was ignored I threw an absolute fit they finally paid me a week later which got me kicked out of my apartment because I was late with my rent all due to doordash simply not paying me for work that I already did their new fast-paced system does not work I have been trying to use it all day long there's something wrong with the app and it's not working I have been trying all day to get customer service to help me and they absolutely will not fix this problem you cannot get paid daily no matter how much they say that you can they rolled out this new pay system that absolutely does not work at all you can't even sign up for it.

to Shannon #1532838

Omg! This sound similar to what happened to me.

So sorry you had to go through all that horrible situation with shady doordash. I'm still waiting for Doordash to pay me $379.55. I did all the screenshots and emailing it to them back and forth gazillion times. And also talked on phone with their so called "Specialist who don't know crap"!

And kept telling me they will investigate it. And still no response or money from them. And that money is supposed to pay my rent! And it's due on the 4th.

So thanks to Doordash for scewing me over! Very shady company to work for.

to Anonymous #1556613

Did you ever get this resolved.. I’ve been waiting on a $350 paycheck for two weeks now and they keep telling me they’ve attempted to deposit it without success.. My app says that my bank is confirmed and I’m receiving payments.(Which is false.) I’m a very patient person but I’m now beyond heated.

I am having the same problem may14th payment mu very first week working made 310.78 never recie ed the wire transfers into my account been among them and the called back twice in three weeks time still no money or no solution to the status of my pay. Mind you this is my first check and they have no idea what's going in

Hey, I'm having the same problem. Has it gotten resolved? If so, what did you do?-Jazmin