1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have ordered from doordash I think five times and every single time there's something either missing or my meal is incorrect and arrives cold I don't think my doordash meal has come to me even lukewarm but one time but the meal was absolutely incorrect I think I got someone else's order anyway they compensated me three times and then on the fourth time they told me they couldn't do anything to help but thank you for your information I told them they needed to speak to the driver because they're either showing up super late or not checking the order or both now it's the fifth time it's two months later and I thought *** I'll give him a shot and was completely disappointed everything was freezing cold I know it's winter but I mean come on the restaurant I ordered from was less than a mile down the street beside of sour cream that actually comes with the loaded tater tots was about a quarter of a teaspoon funniest thing I've ever seen see photo below so, they told me that because of my previous history they cannot compensate me I told him I wanted a complete refund because I spent $40 on cold food for children Denny's serve their meals hot. I'm really disappointed I think that someone should speak up because I know I'm not the only person clearly with this website that has had an issue with doordash I've never had an issue with UberEats or Eat24 and GrubHub they would never PERIOD!

Comments

Then stop using Door Dash. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.