1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Ordered food, received it and the driver was prompt and courteous. My cousin came by and I referred him with my link through my account.

I helped him set up his account, he got his $7 off of his first order and we received our food. Several days later I hadn't received my referral bonus. I emailed and they were short, rude and unhelpful. I sent screenshots of my text to him with time and phone # visible with "my link" and also a copy of his receipt with all referral requirements met.

They emailed me back and said no referral code was used and basically, sorry for your bad luck. I'm deactivating mine and my cousins account and will not be using a company that somehow gets out of paying referral fees due to simple and unethical "loopholes" in their system. The referral link should be verified with the person accepting the referral, that they know them and they are the correct person to receive credit for the referral.

Seems simple and yet Doordash chooses to skirt the issue with their simplistic and rude responses to customers who provide blatant proof that they earned the credit. Thank the good Lord for UberEats.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: Drivers and deliveries are good.

DoorDash Cons: Your unfair acts, Poor customer service and no verification of referral.

• unethical