Original review updated by user Nov 21, 2020

Placed an order for almost $200 in food and received a cancellation notice and a notice of refund an hour later due to the driver having issues. I called Door Dash directly to complain as I pay a monthly fee for this service.

I received an apology and was told that it would take a few hours for my refund to process. After that, I can go ahead and place a new order. There was no offer of a credit to my account for the inconvenience or being a loyal customer. I canceled my subscription at that point.

I then called my credit card provider, sat on hold for 17 minutes and then was told that there did not appear to be a refund processing-only the charge to my card.

To add further insult, I would need to check back with my credit card provider in 5-7 days and if it was not refunded by Door Dash by then, I could file a dispute. Total time lost so far is 2 hours, no food and a huge charge still pending on my card.

User's recommendation: Consumer beware!

DOORDASH Pros: No pros as of right now.

DOORDASH Cons: Orders keep getting screwed up and customer service is terrible.

Comments