Verified Reviewer

3.4

I am having a hard time understanding why I cannot be compensated for something that I did not get. This happens to me quite often and I really think that this is unfair that I spent my hard-earned money and didn't even receive half the food that I was supposed to get how is it my fault that I am supposedly overcompensated.

Is this not the restaurants fault for messing up constantly .I mean there has to be some way to resolve this. Is there anyone else that I can speak to about this, this is just not right at all. It's been happening way to often and it usually is resolved and I forgive still continue to be a loyal customer. I feel like I have had my money stole from me.

This isn't right and I really need to speak to someone. This should not be allowed, I really feel like maybe I should maybe ask other customers on social media if they are having the issues as I have. This definitely is not the first time either.

It may sound petty but I believe that when I pay for something I should receive those items. I want someone to contact me back about this problem.

User's recommendation: Make sure you get everything you ordered.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Didnt receive all of my food i paid for, No answers from customer service.

Comments