Verified Reviewer

I had an address issue. It comes up when I search for it in their search engine, I can start an order, but when I get to the checkout page, my street number is replaced with the street name.

So the address looks like street name, street name, town, state, zip instead of street number, street name, town, state, zip.

The first person I talked to on chat told me it was an issue on my end because the 'house was too new' so the address wasn't in (even though it obviously was considering I had selected my address from their search) and disconnected with me without helping.

the second person escalated it. The person they escalated it to also blamed me, sent me the stock info that's on their website about ensuring we're connected to the internet (obviously??) and restarting the app (I didn't use the app) and just clearly did not read anything the original chat agent supposedly sent them. I explained, again, what occurred and he told me that I have to have my info put in via google maps. I t is.

That's how I selected it. So again, they didn't actually read the information provided, and I had to send along screen shots.

They seem to be unable to input information m anually. Or they're just too lazy to do so.

User's recommendation: Don't bother with their 'customer service'. It's a joke.

Preferred solution: Either fix the website or put my address in manually lmao it's not a difficult request.

DOORDASH Pros: Still on hold idk.

DOORDASH Cons: Entire experience, No one tells you anything, Customer service.

Comments