1.5
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on Doordash from Hardy's in Indianapolis. I got a call that said they don't carry an item (Cheese Quesadilla Red Burrito) that was listed on the website.

I said that's fine just deduct it from my total payment. I received my order and found they did not deduct the $1.99, they gave me Dr Pepper instead of diet coke and the onion rings were soggy and hardly a large order. So I tried to navigate the Doordash website to complain and finally found a link to click to get help. Unfortunately it kept bringing me back to the start page and I saw nowhere to get resolution.

Even when I found "instructions" on how to navigate to resolution it kept bringing me back to the first page of the help section. I finally did a web search that had some different links that I was able to file a complaint but no resolution. At least Grubhub has a button to click if your order has issues. Unfortunately they must have gone through some kind of issue because 90% of everything on there has a $35 minimum order all of a sudden.

Uber Eats is even worse. I like the idea, the concept is sound, but these companies have a lot of growing to do, so unless you have no choice, get up and go get your food!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments