waited an hour &;;;;;;; a half for 20.00 worth of food that I paid 40.00 for. then doordash texts me that they cannot provide the service that they are in the buisness of & that it will take 3 days to return my money to me.

I doubt I will ever get it back. I called customer service, the *** on the phone would not allow me to speak to a supervisor or provide a name or employee number. the stupid little *** offered me 3.00 off my next delivery.. 40.00 down no food & cant even talk to a person in this country.

i will no longer be a doordash customer & if my 40.00 isnt back in my account in three days I will be filing a lawsuit. joiners are welcome.

class action goes a long way. contact Peter Alexander @ (405)923~2581.

Preferred solution: full refund, free food, better customer service, an apology from someone with actual power over this company & 100,000 dollars in compensation for forcing me to these extremes. if I dont get my 40.00 back in 3 days I will own this piece of *** company. g.

DOORDASH Cons: Steal your money.

Comments