Verified Reviewer

On oct 30 I placed an order with Popeyes. Immediately following the delivery I noticed the chicken sandwich was missing and I commented that it was on the rating as I always have done when theres an issue.

Ive received monetary credits when something warranted it. Not often. Days passed and I still never received a credit for the missing sandwich. I went digging further in app and realized the chat function to report and the separate reporting section Ive never seen and used.

The customer service rep pretty much said too much time has passed. Oh well. I have to help others. I really did report the missing item day of!

Best way I knew how. Then to twist the knife about losing 7$ the rep told me oh well. I screenshot the conversation. Id be happy to forward it.

Im literally just wanting a credit to satisfy not receiving my food. The rep name is Nicanor lii R.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Location: Falls Church, Virginia