1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Aug 08

Doordash service is poor. I no longer like this service.

They unfair and hire nasty people with attitudes even the drivers are nasty and be scared to eat your food off their vibe if they arrive. This is a nightmare!!

Original review posted by user Aug 08

I would like to leave a honest comment about Door Dash. First off every time i placed a order, either they didn't have the order.

No one would contact to let me know what's going on. They would cancel my order without informing me after waiting over a hour for the food delivery. Door Dash customer service poor. Bad attitudes time after time.

Hanging up in your ear then I would call back only to get harassed in why my order never came. Not only that! Ordering through Door Dash my order would be incorrect. Some times they would give the credit on your account to only find out someone from Door Dash team removed the credit from your account.

So you're back to being harassed in just trying to get your money back. Nasty attitudes i even had one guy laugh out loud when explaining my frustration with my order. The last time i ordered through Door Dash before I called it a quit when i placed an ordered incorrect item's. Door Dash refused to help me and give me back my money.

So i got robbed.

They always late or a no show on your order. Bad Service!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: I used to like the service.

DoorDash Cons: Failed to deliver, Never arrived, App function, No actual customer solutions or service, Clueless driver.

• Disrespectful Staff
  • Doordash Deception
  • Bad Customer Complaint Policy

Comments

PreciousMorayEel

Yes I decreased the ratings for Doordash bad service. These people need to know the truth.

They not fair and don't care about their customers.

Did I receive help. No