Ordered through DoorDash. Said 30 minute delivery time.

Watched the doordash app. Driver went to pick up second order from another restaurant. Watched as she drove past my address, presumably to deliver the second order.

65 minutes later, received my order, all banged up, chips crushed, container with *** in it leaking all over the bag, ice cold. Pics attached.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

AquaticBostonTerrier909

Wow that is bs!!!

Maybe if you get up off of your lazy overweight *** you could get your own food. Liberals like you are destroying this country.

I truly pity you, and believe Liberals like you should be locked up. Anerica has no place for Socialists like you.

to Anonymous #1683982

I was with you until you had to drop the L word and the most overused, played out, not fully understood word your ilk lives to bleat out like rabid sheep, socialist. On the upside, you didn't use the lame me "snowflake." Hope you feel better...Have a happy day....

to Anonymous #1691786

...hahaha

to Anonymous #1706771

I see you are trolling for the liberals again. Just how long did you hide in your SAFE PLACE after your darling Hillary lost?