Verified Reviewer

After multiple failures for DoorDash to deliver food on time and at temperature, I had little faith in the service as our previous order took almost 2 hours to arrive and was almost 90 mins late. The current issue was a result of placing an order at 958am with a promised delivery of 1056am.

I needed to leave for work at 12pm and had 4 mouthes to feed prior to that. When it was 11am and I heard nothing, I contacted the dasher who was not even at the restaurant yet. My delivery time changed from 1056am to 1127am which would still work. I allowed more time because you have failed to deliver on time so many times.

At 1130am, the dasher was still not at the restaurant so I told him to cancel. When I contacted text chat, your representative blamed the restaurant claiming they were too busy. Unbeknownst to DoorDash, the restaurant is owned by one of my closest friends and this was an experiment. He texted me real time photos of himself and his staff standing around doing absolutely nothing.

The fact that you allow your representatives to blame the restaurant instead of apologizing and accepting responsibility is absolutely sickening. If I was a regular customer, you would have lost business for my friends restaurant. How dare you!! I called back twice asking for a supervisor and was promised I would get a call which I did not.

I also informed the representative that if I was ignored, I would take the screenshots of the conversation to the local news where my sister is an employee. I am scheduled to interview a segment Monday. You might want to contact me before then. Lots of competition out there would love my money.

Treat your customers better. People are struggling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I have attached one of 14 screenshots that I have as evidence. You can watch the news Monday to see the rest.

User's recommendation: DoorDash does not support small business/ use a different service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1975897

Hmmm.. sounds more like you didn't tip and it got bounced from driver to driver to driver.

#1974295

An experiment? Oh my god, talk about a power trip. You need to get a life and worry about more important issues, my friend.

#1974352
@PissedConsumer1974295

DoorDash drivers should not be commenting on people’s complaints. You logged on to pissedcustomer.com. Maybe you need to get a life.....and a real job

DOORDASH Reviews