Verified Reviewer

This message was written because I have been repeatedly mistreated by your company regarding many attempts to become a Doordasher. Excuses range from my application is not complete to we dont have your background check to my account is deactivated and in 8 conversations with your so called, customer support where I was guaranteed someone would get back to me.

In fact, my application has been complete for months, my background check was completed, and copies sent to me and Doordash several months ago, I did not deactivate my account, and no one ever got back to me with any support or service.

I am convinced I am dealing with age discrimination. I have maintained and documented every communication and every chat transcript. I have tried every means at my disposal to resolve this matter and to move forward with a Dasher account.

It is unsettling to be in this position, but I am hopeful reaching out like this can get me past this interlude without further issues. Please lets resolve this matter without any further escalation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments