Rockville Centre, New York
1.4

I called on 7/1 to place an order. I used my debit card.

The order WAS processed, acknowledged, & delivered. It was also deducted from my card when I checked the balance, so the purchase DID go through!!! Today, my girlfriend gets a text on her phone saying that the order purchase was DENIED because of INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!!!! I DID NOT order on HER debit card, I ordered on MINE, & the purchase DID go through, & I can get a bank statement to PROVE it!!!!

SO WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT????

Sounds like it's EITHER an INCOMPETENT MISTAKE on THIER part, or a BLATANT RIP-OFF ATTEMPT!!!!! Either way, I tried to cal & RESOLVE it,l, & was on the line for OVER 40 MINUTES!!!!!THIS is NO WAY to do BUSINESS!!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Wrongful billiing notices, Attempted double billing, Too many surcharges & fees.

• Scam
  • Inept And Incompetent

Comments

h.kitchener

You probably need to do two things: 1. stop using a debit card as they are a very dangerous way of paying for anything.

A credit card is safer as you don't have to pay till after you get the monthly statement and 2.

perhaps it's time to train your girlfriend to make meals at home instead of ordering out and wasting alot of money. Buying food at a grocery store and preparing it at home is certainly much cheaper and you can enjoy the taste of real, homemade food prepared by your paramour.