Verified Reviewer

I'm a new customer and saw the promo for a new customer to DoorDash getting a 50% off promo code for Cyber Monday, so I took advantage of it and signed up for your service, I did my best to follow the instructions but my promo code didn't apply upon checking out, and I was overcharged I ordered a large pizza and ended up paying $28 for the medium Pizza that arrived and no promo code was ever issued! I reached out to customer service the very second that the order had been placed when I noticed right away that I was overcharged your customer service agent was very rude.

Your agent abruptly ended the chat with me unresolved! I was told that promo only applied to your first order, and because of our error the code didn't apply, unfortunately that code can't now be. basically stating that due to your error and your mistake I wouldn't be receiving what I signed up for in the first place not a good way to start off your rapport with a brand-new customer! I was offered a $10 credit !

Ummm NO! I don't want it, I want what I signed up for, AND THAT NEEDS TO REFLECT ON MY DEBIT CARD NOT AS A CREDIT ON YOUR SERVICE THAT I WILL NEVER BE USING AGAIN! I want what I ordered! Not a medium size pizza but a LARGE!

I'm not paying $28 for a medium Pizza!!

I DO NOT WANT A CREDIT I DEMAND A REFUND!

IF YOU Won't GIVE ME ONE ILL DISPUTE THIS CHARGE THROUGH MY BANK AND REPORT YOU TO THE BBB. By the way it should interest you to know that I took screenshots of every little part of that conversation that I had with your rude representative and would be oh so happy to provide those upon request.

User's recommendation: Beware of they mess up they force a credit and not issue a refund.

DOORDASH Pros: No effort to resolve.

DOORDASH Cons: Deceptive practices with doorpass, Billing, Horrible experience.

Comments

#1960491

Update as of 12/8/2020 I FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM DOORDASH, THIS HAPPENED ON NOVEMBER 30TH AND THEY JUST NOW EMAIL ME ON DECEMBER 8TH TO DAY THEY ISSUED $10.25 BACK TO MY DEBIT CARD, AND PUT A $5 CREDIT ON MY DOORDASH ACCOUNT. My response: I spent $28 on a medium pizza.

I had to go to the extreme of posting my experience on this site to get any help. I was disrespected by customer service Representatives. Why would I want your $5 credit?

Thanks for the $10.24 but you still owe me $17.50 I will never use or recommend this service,. I'm forwarding all this to my bank, disputing the entire charge, f#*& you DOORDASH!

#1957175