Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 29, 2018

After weeks of headache, DoorDash's actual insurance company got in touch with me. A few weeks after that, they evaluated the damage and issued a check to cover it.

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2018

A careless Dasher took out my custom wrought iron mailbox a week and a half ago. I have been fighting with DoorDash over the damage all this time.

They had me fill out a FAKE claim form that was allegedly sent to their insurance company, "who would follow up with me." Yeah, right. I received a confirmation email that my claim had been submitted along with a copy of the paperwork I filled out. It's been over a week, and I still haven't gotten contacted by their insurance carrier. The brain dead people responding to their Facebook messages as Customer Support gave me the phone number for their insurance provider so I could contact them about the claim.

Here's the fun part. I sit on hold for over half an hour. When I finally get through to someone, they tell me that there is no record of the claim being submitted to them and that they don't even have a policy number for a DoorDash. I'm not even kidding.

They make up everything -- right down to having you fill out a fake form -- so that they don't have to take responsibility for damage that they've caused and acknowledged causing.

Do not let these dishonest creeps near your property! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Cons: Deception, Awful customer service, Property damage, Unethical business practices.

• liars
  • Doordash Property Damage
  • Doordash Deception
  • Fake Insurance Claim Forms

Comments

Doordash drivers are independent contractors and are not employed by Doordash. U should have gotten his licence plate and driver's licence info to have the law go after him. Doordash does not care.