Verified Reviewer

Hello, my name is Zoë Philyaw. I'm a new employee to DoorDash!

I live in Evergreen AL, and we are not on the DoorDash maps currently. I have just recently spoken to one of your DoorDash supporters Named Maricar. He stated that it is possibly because of marketing problems. But I can assure you that we have several places to choose from with hundreds of people who would love DoorDash to be in the city.

We have Churches Chicken, Subway, McDonalds, KFC/Taco Bell, Hardees, Wendys, and Zaxbys. Alongside 2 restaurants- Shrimp Basket, and Waffle House. I think this would be an easy way for people to be comfortable ordering food from DoorDash and you guys would be getting more happy costumers on the app.

I'm a very energetic, fun-going person, so I believe Evergreen AL is looking forward in working with DoorDash (hopefully) in the near future! Please contact me at anytime through email.

Thank you for your time and have a blessed day!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Locations.

Comments

#1901586

This is not an official Doordash website, it's just a place for people to complain. They will most likely not see this information - it's not wise to leave personal information here such as your phone number.

DOORDASH Reviews