Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

So I did my dash not to long ago and the map shows $2 per delivery and when I ended my dash I did not recive my extra pay whats going on doordash I need my extra money.

9 answers
HauntingUguisu

Did you get it figured out

How can i reset my password without knowing old one?

by WeightySwan122

View

Where is my $15 credit I am to get?

by HolisticMandrill264

It was an hour when I called door dash Roberto said they had to reassign driver he said he was going to credit me $15 I haven't been credited yet. When will I e the credit?

View

how come i am having trouble completing my profile. can you help me out?

i got my background report back and cleared every search but it still isnt letting me complete profile.

Melanie Cooper
Regarding your profile issues, it is better to contact Doordash customer service and ask them for assistance. You can reach them by phone at 844-285-0248 or send an email at support@doordash.com
View

How can i dash in a different town while I am visiting?

Melanie Cooper
According to DoorDash FAQs, you can schedule your dash.
  • In the app, go to the Schedule page.
  • You’ll see the upcoming days of the week at the top.
  • Select a day.
  • Scroll through the nearby cities and available times.
  • Once you see a Dash you like, tap on it to select your preferred Start and End Times.
  • Tap Save Dash.
View

Why didn't I get my refund for a non delivery?

On 9/15/19 I ordered some food from doordash. I watched the drivers progress as they were driving to my place, it said it was delivered but I never received it.

I called doordash back so they sent me out another order, it said it was delivered, no it wasn't.

I want my full refund, and I expect it within 48 hours of this letter. Sum due is $26.58 Thank you for your timely response.

Melanie Cooper
According to DoorDash FAQs, if you do not receive your order, use the in-app Self Help tool which is the fastest and easiest way to have your issue immediately resolved.

How do I access my tips

Melanie Cooper
Unfortunately, Doordash FAQ page doesn't provide information on the ways to access your tips. Please, consult Doordash customer service by phone at 844-285-0248 or send an email at support@doordash.com
View

Is there anywhere closer to where I live?

Melanie Cooper
Regarding your question, it is better to contact Doordash customer support by phone at 844-285-0248 or send an email at support@doordash.com
View

I ordered food from subway and paid for it online through door dash I still have not received good subway says to call them

by HarmlessGecko861

View

Need address and phone number for verification

Melanie Cooper
If you are having issues updating your account profile or you no longer have access to the phone number or email address of your account, Doordash recommends that you create a new DoorDash account with the correct information.
View

What's the problem how do I get my background check to go through

I filled out my background check correctly and it still isn't working I dont know why ? I put my right birth date in ? & my social security number n phone number ?

Melanie Cooper
Your question is quite specific. It is better to consult Dordash customer service by phone at 844-285-0248 or send an email at support@doordash.com
View

How do I get assurances that the picture of my drivers license is removed and distroyed from your system

Last night I received a delivery of wine from Total Wine with a carrier from your company. She took a picture of my drivers license supposedly for my ID assurances. In this world of ID theft, I want to know that the image will be removed and disposed of I belive my home tele # was in your system...305-931-8012 but the tele # below is my cell

Melanie Cooper
Your question seems to be specific. Please, do reach out Dordash customer support team by phone at 844-285-0248 or send an email at support@doordash.com

order today

I had an order delivered today from Chipotle. I was informed none of the dishes had salsa and therefore the lunches were dry and inedible. What is done to fix this problem?

Melanie Cooper
Your question seems to be specific. Try to contact Doordash customer support team via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.
View

Who to contact if my red card hasn’t came

I ordered a new red card from the dasher store about a month ago and it hasn’t came. Name Tamara Kuzubovs Email sfgirlnsf@yahoo.com Phone 415-571-6200 or 415-524-9816

Melanie Cooper
Regarding your question you should contact DoorDash customer service by phone at 844-285-0248 or by email at support@doordash.com

When do I getbonus?

I have referred people Jade Moore Moore in Knoxville Tennessee when do I get my bonus? also the other day on the schedule you said you needed somebody 2 hours 11 to 2 and Greenville I clicked on the schedule set my time frame and everything didn't get one order and didn't get paid nothing for my two hours of time is this going to happen very often?

Melanie Cooper
According to Doordash FAQs, once your referral has placed a qualifying order, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and your credits will be automatically applied to your next order.

Where’s my delivery?

I thought my order was on its way, but when the time ended it said please contact support team.

Melanie Cooper
According to Doordash FAQs, you can contact your Dasher directly to get the most up-to-date status of your order. To do so, below the status bar on your order, you can find buttons to call or text your Dasher. You can also contact Doordash support team by calling at 844-285-0248
View

How do I turn in and off my navigation

How do I turn on and off my doirdash navigation

Melanie Cooper
Unfortunately, Doordash help center doesn't answer your question. Therefore, please, contact Doordash customer service by calling at 844-285-0248
View

I'm a new customer, trying to make an order, how do I get started? And do they honor coupons?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash Terms and Conditions existing customers who refer friends and family as new customers to the DoorDash platform, may be eligible to receive referral credits. These are bonuses that you can get from your friends

Red Card

Last week Thursday I requested for a new red card I’ve been waiting for it to come in the mail I wanted to know is there a way I can just go to the main office in Milwaukee and pick one up? And as soon as the one in the mail comes I can return it to the office?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash help center, you can collect your red card from the nearest local office.
View

How can I sign into my door dasher account

I signed up to become a door dasher and for some reason I cannot sign in.

Melanie Cooper
If you have problems with signing into your account, please contact Doordash customer support via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.

Questions 205