Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

So I did my dash not to long ago and the map shows $2 per delivery and when I ended my dash I did not recive my extra pay whats going on doordash I need my extra money.

HauntingUguisu

Did you get it figured out

Company suck they cheat you like that they will say your rating was low. Stupid company

AgitatedGazelle814
@Anonymous

I agree. Even if that’s the case they should alert u and give you a chance to get it up. After we done made them all this money and this is how they do us.

Irene Moore
According to Doordash Help, if you believe you have been improperly paid or payment is missing, please create a support case here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport. To ensure DoorDash can address your concern as quickly as possible, please provide the following information in your support case:
  • Full Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Amount of pay that is missing or incorrect
  • The day or days on which the deliveries in question took place, whether or not you use FastPay
ScaryCanaanDog
@Irene Moore

John E Coulter coulterj49@yahoo.co 187.17 For 3/11 through 3/17

ScaryCanaanDog

Where is my pay

@ScaryCanaanDog

Did you accept your market minimum aceptance rate? I am at 80% in Chicago..

4/5 8/10 It sucks just make sure you pay attention. And if you did just follow the steps postes above

@ScaryCanaanDog

The DoorDash Help page states that dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit, and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

@ScaryCanaanDog

If you need any assistance with your payment, please contact DoorDash support by phone at (844) 285-0248 or by email at support@doordash.com. You can also write to: DoorDash, Inc.

116 New Montgomery Street 4th Floor San Francisco, California 94105 United States
or file a support case here: https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport with a detailed description of your issue.

Show

Trying to apply but won't take my address

by GlibMongoose752

Show

How do I delete my card off of door dash?

Melanie Cooper
You can update your credit card information through the DoorDash website or through the mobile app.

Via website:

• Go to the Checkout page
  • In the Payments section, click “Change / Add”
  • To remove a card, click the “X” next to the card

Via app

• Go to the Account tab
  • Select “Payment Cards”
  • To remove a card, swipe left on the card and click “Delete”

Show

How do I get a refund after my order never arrived

I ordered from church’s chicken using door dash. I got a message and email saying my order had arrived.

My dasher messaged me saying ‘This is DoorDash.

Call me back.’ They left no car description of a car as I am on a college campus so there are many cars around. Then an email was sent to me saying is I don’t get my order in five minutes it would be left in a secure place which I have no idea of what that means now was I contacted after.

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page, if you do not receive your order, use the in-app Self Help tool which is the fastest and easiest way to have your issue immediately resolved. You must report orders that were never delivered ASAP so they can issue you the appropriate resolution.

Show

How do i edit my delivery address?

Based on Doordash FAQs, in order to update your information:

• Click on the Menu on the top left corner
  • Scroll down to the name of your account (usually your first name)
  • Edit the fields you would like to update
  • Click on Save
  • Verify your information through the 2 Factor Authentication process
Show

Do u accept cash when delivering the food

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQs, you can pay only with your credit card.

Show

Did i place my order right?

Melanie Cooper

You may check your order at the Order Tab on Doordash website. If you did everything right you may find your order status there.

Door dasher package

I’m waiting for my door dash package to get started. Can you tell me what stage is this delivery at?? Did my background finish?

I am seeking the same answer. My package is over 2 weeks late, was suppose to get 4-5 business days.

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQs, from the Orders tab, tap on your order to view its status. It will either be in the process of being confirmed, at the restaurant, or on its way to you.

Once a Dasher has agreed to deliver your order, a map will appear showing their location respective to the restaurant and the delivery address. You can contact your Dasher directly to get the most up-to-date status on your order.

To do so, below the status bar on your order, you can find buttons to call or text your Dasher.

Show

Do y'all deliver in hopkinsville ky

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page, the company dashes the order to the address you write. You can also contact DoorDash Customer service for assistance by phone numbers 650- 681-9470, 844- 285-0248 , by email support@doordash.com

Where is my food

It's late

Melanie Cooper

According to DoorDash FAQs, restaurants and dashers do their best to complete orders within the estimated delivery time, but external factors can cause the delay. If a Dasher has already agreed to deliver your order, you can check the status of your order by calling the Dasher directly from the order tracking screen.

If your order has yet to be picked up by a Dasher, the company may be more busy than usual.

Show

Can I pay in cash or american express?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQs, you can pay only with your credit card.

Show

Do y’all deliver alcohol from the liquor store

#1720018
Unfortunately, Doordash FAQ page doesn't provide the answer to your question. It is better to contact Doordash customer service via Contact Tab on PissedConsumer website.
Show

I have completed my first delivery but the app won't let me confirm it was delivered!

Show

How do I become a doordash member/driver

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page, in order to become a dasher Sign up and complete your Dasher profile on the DOORDASH SIGN UP PAGE. Consent to a background and a motor vehicle check (if using a motorized vehicle).

After your background check clears and depending on your market, sign up for a Dasher Orientation or request an Activation Kit to be mailed to you. Start Dashing!

After you pass the motor vehicle and background check, your account will be activated and you can begin dashing.

Show

I signed up over three weeks ago and I still have not received my red card nor am I able to schedule shifts

Sounds like you haven’t scheduled orientation. At orientation they will give you a red card and make you able to schedule shifts

Red card

How can I use my money from my card?

According to Doordash FAQs you can use your Red Card in the following ways:
  • Always have your Red Card with you when you dash. When you arrive at a restaurant and the Dasher app tells you to Pay with Red Card provide your Red Card to the restaurant cashier to pay for the food.
  •  If you are asked, always choose Credit as there is no PIN associated with your card.
  • Don't worry if the amount at the register and the amount in your app are different.

DoorDash will make sure there's enough money on the card to pay for each order
  •  Do not add tip when paying with Red Card
  • You don't need to take or keep receipts, DoorDash keeps a history of all transactions. However, upon delivery do not give the receipt to the customer.

Lost red card

Lost red card what can I do?

Melanie Cooper

According to the Doordash FAQs, dashers can replace Red Cards by either going to their local DoorDash store or by ordering one from the DoorDash website for free.

Show

Rating went down when I wad dashing

I kept getting orders when I was already dashing an order.so now my rating went down, how will you fix it?

Melanie Cooper
According to Doordash FAQs dasher ratings can fluctuate for various reasons. Dasher ratings are dependent on three metrics: customer ratings, acceptance rates, and completion rates.

Dasher ratings can drop if they make a habit of declining deliveries or if dashers unassign themselves after accepting a delivery. You can read more about it i the article Best Answers to DoorDash Questions

WILL YOU DELIVERY TO A HOSPITAL ROOM/

My husband has not restrictions on his diet and wants me to leave work to take him food. I work 45 from the hospital. Can you delivery food to his room?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page the company dashes the order to the address you write. You can also contact DoorDash Customer service for an assistance by phone numbers 650- 681-9470, 844- 285-0248 email support@doordash.com

Show

Who corrects a wrong food order d/d or the place of business I ordered from

I placed an order and the food order was wrong and I called the business and they said I could come pick up correct order but this is not the purpose of d/d. My question is who is the correct person to contact d/ d or the place I ordered the food from?

#1701935
Regarding your question you can contact Doordash customer support via Contact Tab in PissedConsumer website

Questions 186