Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Map pay

So I did my dash not to long ago and the map shows $2 per delivery and when I ended my dash I did not recive my extra pay whats going on doordash I need my extra money.

Company suck they cheat you like that they will say your rating was low. Stupid company

Irene Moore
According to Doordash Help, if you believe you have been improperly paid or payment is missing, please create a support case here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport. To ensure DoorDash can address your concern as quickly as possible, please provide the following information in your support case:
  • Full Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Amount of pay that is missing or incorrect
  • The day or days on which the deliveries in question took place, whether or not you use FastPay
ScaryCanaanDog

John E Coulter coulterj49@yahoo.co 187.17 For 3/11 through 3/17

ScaryCanaanDog

Where is my pay

Did you accept your market minimum aceptance rate? I am at 80% in Chicago..

4/5 8/10 It sucks just make sure you pay attention. And if you did just follow the steps postes above

Melanie Cooper

The DoorDash Help page states that dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit, and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

Melanie Cooper

If you need any assistance with your payment, please contact DoorDash support by phone at (844) 285-0248 or by email at support@doordash.com. You can also write to: DoorDash, Inc.

116 New Montgomery Street 4th Floor San Francisco, California 94105 United States
or file a support case here: https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport with a detailed description of your issue.

is wendy’s 4 for 4 on the menu

Show

I applied to your company and I’m waiting to see what the status is.

I applied and you guys have since been in contact with me by email but I haven’t had any updates.

where is my order?

I have not gotten it past 1 hour

Melanie Cooper
The DoorDash Help page states that you can view the status of your order by tapping on your order from the Orders tab. It will either be in the process of being confirmed, at the restaurant, or on its way to you.

Once a Dasher has agreed to deliver your order, a map will appear showing their location respective to the restaurant and the delivery address. You can contact your Dasher directly to get the most up-to-date status on your order. To do so, below the status bar on your order, you can find buttons to call or text your Dasher. Please note that Dashers need to stay safe and obey the rules of the road.

A Dasher can't answer your phone call or text message while driving.

If you still need any assistance, you can contact DoorDash Customer Support directly via Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer.

Show

I have not get my food that order

I ordered at 8:39pm

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash Help page, if you do not receive your order, you should follow the instructions below:
  • Go to the Orders tab in the app (or select “Orders” in the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website)
  • Select the order that was never delivered and click “Help”
  • Under Delivery Issues, select “Dasher never arrived”
  • Click “Start chat” to contact the DoorDash support team
  • Support agent will help you appropriately resolve the issue
  • Alternatively, you can file a support case on the company website

Please note that if your Dasher arrived, attempted to contact you and could not deliver the order, and waited for 10 minutes past the quoted delivery time or the time they arrived - whichever is longer - DoorDash will not be able to refund your order. Please check out more details regarding the DoorDash refund policy in the article Best Answers to DoorDash Questions from Community Members.
Show

I applied to be a dasher on my phone..at end it says applicant did not pass phone review..what's that mean??

Melanie Cooper

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Dasher Support by submitting your request here: https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Please note that generally, individuals are eligible for activation if they pass their background check and motor vehicle reports (if planning to use a motorized vehicle). And if they do not have a prior DoorDash account (active or inactive).

You can always return to your signup process by returning to the confirmation email you received in your inbox, or to our signup page to pick up your signup process where you left off. Once complete, depending on your market, you can either go into an office to get oriented or wait for your Activation Kit.

Show

why has my order not even been picked up to deliver it to me and it has been made and sitting at the resturant for an hour

Melanie Cooper

If you have never received your DoorDash order, please go to the Orders tab in the app (or select “Orders” in the menu in the left-hand corner of the website), select the order that was never delivered, and click “Help”. Then, select “Dasher never arrived” under Delivery Issues, and click “Start chat”.

The DoorDash customer support representative will get in touch with you and provide assistance in resolving your issue. You can also file a support case on the company website.

Logging Into Dasher App

I have forgotten my password so I try to reset my password but when I did have a new password setup to for my Dasher app it keeps kicking me off saying it’s not the right password.

Melanie Cooper

The DoorDash FAQ page states that if you forgot your password, you should tap the following link https://www.doordash.com/accounts/password/reset/ to reset it. You'll receive a link for resetting your password in your email inbox. If you still have trouble logging in, you should file a support case here:https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Show

App crashed and won’t let me log in

So I was dashing and the dasher app logged me out for no reason and it will not let me log back in to dash. I made over $18 but I didn’t get to finish my dash so my question is why will it not let me log in so I can make money and will I get paid the $18 (plus) I earned

Melanie Cooper

Please file a support case here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport so that a DoorDash support representative can help you to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, the company website does not provide any details regarding login issues.

Show

How to open new updated app for dasher?

Melanie Cooper

According to the DoorDash Help Section, if you have app troubles, please try to refresh your app by swiping down. Check your connection.

Use an Internet Browser to check. Make sure you’re not in airplane mode and try toggling your wifi connection. Force close your app. For Android, Force stop from the Settings > Apps menus.

For iOS, close apps by double-tapping the home button and swiping up on the Dasher app. Restart your phone.Uninstall then Reinstall app.

If you still have any issues with the app. please file a support case https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport with a detailed description of your issue and phone type.

Show

I am missing half of my order what do I need to do

Irene Moore
The DoorDash Help page states that if your order has been missing or containing incorrect item(s) you can submit a report to the DoorDash support team:
  • Select "Orders" from the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website (or go to the Orders tab in the mobile app)
  • Select the order in question and click “Help”
  • In the Order Issues section, select “Missing items” or “Items made incorrectly”
  • Select the item(s) that apply and choose the best fit answer of what went wrong (Whole item missing or Side or Option missing)
  • As an option, you can provide more details in the Details section and press Done
  • Click on Submit
Show

How do I delete my debit card from my doordash account?

I do not want my debit card number left in my account. I would rather put it in with each order.

I have been hacked in too many things and dont need to be in this. Thanks.

Irene Moore
The DoorDash Help page provides detailed information on how you can change your Dasher Account profile information.

Option 1: Mobile

• Open your Dasher App.
  • Access your profile. iOS: Tap on "Account" on the bottom tool bar.

Android: Tap on the menu on the top left and select "Account."
  • Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Option 2 via desktop
  • Go to driver.doordash.com.
  • Click Profile.

• Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Please note that your phone number must match the mobile phone number you'll be using while dashing.

You can't. I've tried for 48 hours...... I had to deactivate my account

Pay

My bank account has been closed I was wondering if you guys have a pay card so I can continue dashing and get paid

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash Help Center, DoorDash pays exclusively via direct deposit. If your direct deposit has already been set up, you can update it by doing the following:
  • Launch the Dasher app.
  • Go to the Earnings tab.
  • Tap on the red bank symbol at the top right of your screen and fill out your bank information: Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots) and your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long)
  • Tap Submit Bank Details

You will receive an email from no-reply@doordash.com with the title "Dasher Bank Account Information Changed" anytime you update your banking information.

If you receive this email and you did not update your information, please follow the instructions in the email as quickly as possible to ensure your account has not been taken over by a third-party.

New dasher update

The dash now button for android seems to be gone will it show back up when orders are available

Irene Moore

The DoorDash Help page states that Dash Now won’t be available if you are not located within the starting point or the area you are in is not busy.

Show

Why is app not giving me the order after Google gets me to location?

I've been trying to deliver and make $$$ for an hour now and I am just waiting my gas and still not one successful delivery due to app issues. And yes I have the latest update.

And yeah there are plenty of app issues.. but like any business that's two or four years old..

Well there are growing pains.. lot's of them

You have to remember the market. Time of day location that kind of thing.

The app will give you three default locations based on the market.

It will also show you real time changes if there is enough orders. Watch for that and you will know when

Irene Moore

The Dasher Help page states that once signed into your Dash, the system will automatically look for orders to offer you. Once an order is sent to your phone and you've decided to accept it, hit “Accept Order” at the bottom of your screen.

The route to the store will appear, and from there you can choose to open the route in your default mapping service. If you still need any assistance, please contact Dasher Support by submitting your question here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Show

I want a close my dasher account.

I’m going to leave the country, I had an emergency and I don’t know when I come back. How do I remove myself from the system?

Irene Moore

According to the Dasher Support page, If you would like to discontinue making deliveries, you can simply stop scheduling and logging into dashes. You can decide to start dashing again when it works for you.

If you’d like to deactivate your account, please file a support case following the link https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport. For faster resolution times, please be sure to include the email address associated with your Dasher account.

Show

how do i go about getting a new dasher debit card

i misplaced it and i need another sent to me

Irene Moore

Please contact Dasher Support by submitting your request here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport and ask them for assistance with your issue.

Show

paperwork fill out for my social worker

My car is down and the department of humans service is helping get my car fix and I need someone to fill out the paperwork show that I work for DoorDash is there any one that can help

Irene Moore

Please contact Dasher Support by submitting your request here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport. You should provide their company service representative with full details regarding your issue.

You can also call DoorDash Customer Service phone numbers at (844) 285-0248 or at (650) 681-9470, or email at support@doordash.com.

Door dash represenitive

I own 2 restaurants and would like to speak to a door dash represenitive in person about how the program works.

Irene Moore

If you need any assistance, you can contact DoorDash Customer Service by phone at (844) 285-0248 or by email at support@doordash.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Please note that if you want to start using DoorDash, you should sign up here https://www.doordash.com/merchant/apply/. After signing up with DoorDash, they create a Merchant Portal that gives you immediate access to the most important functions and data about your restaurant.

You should receive an email from the Activations Team giving you log-in credentials to the Merchant Portal.

The Merchant portal is an online tool for managing your deliveries, payments, bank account information, operating hours, and menus.

Show

I want to be reactivated but can not because my rating

I would love to be reactivated because I really miss doing this and I promise to take more orders and be serious about it. Because I really need this job I have four little kids with very little support and I it would help me out a lot of you all given me a second chance to show you that I can do better.

Questions 148