Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Can a door dash driver recall last drop off phone number and address if there’s a problem?

by Dawn G Elh

Door dash Driver came into a secured garage by following another vehicle in after they(the first vehicle used a remote control to open access to garage). Somehow the driver went out side after delivery of food, couldn’t recall where food was delivered/what floor/ unit/address/ customer name or phone number?This was stated by driver.

Police came because he followed us thru on foot when he was locked out of a secured building he just delivered to. We stopped to make sure gate closed before we parked so gate closed behind us, he walked in on foot before gate could close. We told him he needed to go back outside, so did another resident . Telling him he needed to wait till it closed and use his security key to get in.

He refused stating his vehicle was inside, we asked proof of where he delivered in the building, he said he couldn’t . That it erases after the delivery. There’s more to this, not enough room to write. Is this true?

What he stated? I’m Not a client.

Advertisements

They are only offering me service fee I’m over 699 im sick of y’all excuses I would have been a good customer!!

by Christina w Wfo

The delivery people are not actually looking for the correct address they want you to cone out or they just leave it at the wrong address. The lady one I called because I was desperate and got it from her car and she still left me half the order. I called she said she’d bring it to me never showed I’ve spent A ridiculous amount just trying to get Yalls service but it SUCKS and is a rio off!!!!!!!!’nn

Do you deliver in Ripley WV 25271

by Treva S Dgi

Do you deliver in Ripley WV 25271. Want to order food but don't have a driver's license to go pick anything up

How can I get my refund it’s been 3 days and I have not received my refund

by Jackie M Hcb

Basically it was not the correct order and it accidentally put processing order but I didn’t not want that sink cancelled it and I have not received my money back

Deactivated

What does my account say deactivated when I have done nothing wrong when can my account reopen .I would just like to know when can I reopen it and deactivate it.

#2088178
DoorDash finds ways to take peoples money they took $528.18 from me and deactivated my account they’re crooks .
View

How do I become a driver?

I was trying to complete my application on the app but it keeps redirecting me to the beginning. I had tried applying months ago.

#2088180
God is trying to bless you from the *** of working with doorDash . they took $528 from me door Dash close my account and never me my money
View

How to reactivate my account?

by Shemar B Nrj

My younger sibling was on my phone and made mistake an deactivated my account and i was wondering could i get it reactivated

I need my full refund

I placed my order 1 hr in advance before my lunch time it said my food would arrive at 12:02-1212 . Which it then kept pushing and pushing my ETD .

I checked my doordash app and the driver was delivering other orders this is unacceptable ! If I ordered my food on time I expect my food to be delivered right away!

#2088185
DoorDash does not work around your time if they do not have no delivery drivers your time will keep getting pushed back drivers do not get paid . The delivery drivers do not get delivery fee . we only get paid what you tip so if your tip is not big enough people will keep bypassing your order because if you tip four dollars that’s all the gas that person is getting for your delivery . Delivery drivers only get paid what you tip . You cannot get your money back because they treat the delivery drivers like a private contract which means if your tip is not big enough no one hast to take your order . The company does not pay the delivery drivers the tip pays the delivery drivers . The company might give you two dollars .
View

Why was my account deactivated and how long will it be like that

by Taquisha J Qez

They said I was late to a couple drop off but really I wasn’t it was just my phone lost internet connection than they said someone said I never made a delivery but the lady was a races anyways n I always take pictures or leave notes I’m not understanding no one reached out to me or tried to even communicate n hear what I had to say they just shut my account down that’s how I make my money

Where is my money card

I suppose to been got my money card still waiting can you guys check into it and send my card been two weeks already i need my funds thanks

#2088189
They will not be sending you a money card they probably will keep your money they kept $528.18 from me my best advice is get a lawyer .

How can I get my refund

by Tanisha S Rug

My money went in the wrong account then it transfer to other bank account I wanna know can it go on another card since I change it

pay

I have not received any pay. Sep 13-19.

$66.37 Sep 10-26. $19.00 Sep 27- oct. 3. $18.00 Nothing was posted to my account.

I updated my account today. Back in January of this year we had same issues I thought we had it fixed.

Please help. Could I also have a phone number to talk to someone

#2088190
They kept $528 of my money you probably will never receive it and that’s such a small amount I recommend you to get a lawyer and sue for more .
View

How can I get my refund???

I had ordered food and my food was never delivered and I was NEVER refunded. I want my money back!!! My problem has not yet been resolved…

#2088192
If your food was never delivered that means that they did not have delivery drivers . Delivery drivers are treated like private contractors no one will pick your order if you do not tip the delivery drivers only get paid for your tip .Most people are not coming 20 to 30 minutes for 4 dollar tips . And your food never was made where ever you placed your order because nobody picked your order up . So you need to contact the restaurant . contact the restaurant and asked for your money .

Request for drive order

by Iqbal H Qki

Please help me Considerate for drive account I have go on market every day but. I never received offer I will order catering bag as soon as I get invitation letter

Doorpass

by Kelli M Rxa

My phone had 2 b reset & I lost my Dash pass details plz how do I add back 2 my account I paid 4 the yearly

View

Trying to cancel my subscription

by ArlishaK M

Am on the mobile app. It will let me select change card and billing history but NOT END SUBSCRIPTION.

HELP PLEASE. Thank you,

Can I get my refund ?

by Quindarius N

I ordered my food and the dasher told me the places were closed when I went back to cancel because he told me they were closed I couldn’t even get a full refund or a refund at all . My number is +1 (60*) ***-****

What is going on

What is going on with door dash tried to call got ignored then my account logged me out and won’t let me in after I just placed a order and it was confirm

#2088194
DoorDash is a horrible company to deal with try ordering with the other companies you’ll be more successful
View

why is my dasher card not staying registered?

by stephanie d Cle

i have registered my dasher card 3 or 4 times in the app. i got a text saying that it’s my last day to register it.

i typed in the card number, submitted it, saved my account information and then verified it with via code to my phone. as soon as i went all the way through it’s saying the same message “got a dasher card?

register it here.” and then underneath it saying “lost your card order new one here.”. i’m confused why it’s not saying it’s registered no matter how many times i type the card number.

How can I get a refund

by Tanisha D Bnu

I ordered food delivery to my home food was cold , cheese on chicken had to have been 5 days old and I would like my money back

Questions 348