Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Need to discuss my account

Why can’t I get my fast pay into my account?

I lost my red card

Hello. I lost my red card.

I live in Jacksonville FL, we do not have local office. How I can get new red card.

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash FAQ section, dashers can replace Red Cards by either going to their local DoorDash store or by ordering one from the DoorDash official website for free. Please check out more details regarding this issue given in the article Best Answers to DoorDash Questions from Community Members.

Problem with app

How do I get what I worked for and why am I not seeing any red?

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash FAQs, dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to dashers' bank account through Direct Deposit and usually take 2-3 days to show up in the bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

Dashers can set up direct deposit through the Dasher app following the steps below:

To set up direct deposit, launch the "Dasher" app.

Go to the "Earnings" tab.

Tap the red bank symbol at the top right of your screen fill out your bank information:

• Your name on bank account;
  • Your social security number (SSN);
  • Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots);
  • Your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long);
  • If you have checks, you can find your bank routing and account number using the example below.

If you do not see the red bank symbol, please contact the DoorDash customer support by phone at (844) 285-0248 (toll-free) or by email at support@doordash.com.

Dashers can also use the Fast Pay program to cash out their earnings daily for a small fee of $1.99.

This means qualified Dashers can receive their earnings on demand through DoorDash, rather than waiting for their weekly direct deposit or using a third party service.

Payment questions referral bonus

I have two friends I got to sign up with doordash and saw that there is a $750 bonus. One friend got his card and kit today and the other has been doing it for 9 days now. Do they have to put me as the referral when they first sign up or can I still get the credit for them once they complete the 200 deliveries in 60 days?

Melanie Cooper

The DoorDash Driver Referral Program Terms and Conditions states that the referral bonuses are not transferable. Referral bonuses are automatically added to the weekly pay of the referred Dasher and the referring Dasher.

Bonuses will ordinarily appear in each Dasher’s paycheck for the week following the week in which the referred Dasher has satisfied all Qualifying Conditions. If you are a referring Dasher, you should provide your referred Dasher with your registered phone number or your unique referral link. If you send a unique referral link, your name will be automatically pre-populated in the referral field on the Dasher signup form.

If you do not send a unique referral link, the referred Dasher will need to include your Registered Phone Number in the referral field of the Dasher signup form. If the referred Dasher neither clicks on your unique referral link to sign up nor includes your Registered Phone Number in the referral field of the Dasher signup form, neither Dasher will receive a referral bonus because there is no way for the company to determine reliably that the referred Dasher’s signup resulted from your referral.

Show

Is there anyway I can put my referral down

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to DoorDash Customer Support by phone at 855-973-1040 or by email at support@doordash.com and ask DoorDash customer support representatives for assistance.

Show

How do you get your money refunded when you did not get order, very rude

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash FAQ, in the event you do not receive your order, you need to follow the instructions below:
  • Go to the Orders tab in the app (or select “Orders” in the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website)
  • Select the order that was never delivered and click “Help”
  • Under Delivery Issues, select “Dasher never arrived”
  • Click “Start chat” to contact the DoorDash support team
  • Support agent will help you appropriately resolve the issue
  • Alternatively, you can file a support case

Please note that if your Dasher arrived, attempted to contact you and could not deliver the order, and waited 10 minutes past the quoted delivery time or the time they arrived–whichever is longer–the company will not be able to refund your order.

Payment

Hi. I started doordashing las mt Thursday, I was told that every payment is done on Wednesday after every full week. Will I be getting paid today?

Irene Moore

The DoorDash Customer Help page states that dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit, and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

ScaryCanaanDog

Why haven’t I received my pay for the week of 3/11 through 3/17

Door dash

Are my last weeks earning pending?

Acticvation Kit

How long does it take for me to receive it me activation kit?

No door number

How do I contact a customer with no door number on the app

The only things you can do is call or text if the information is provided. If not you can try your hand with support, or just start the timer. After five minutes you get to keep the food, get paid, and leave.

1099

When given a 1099 at the end of the year, does our doordash app track the miles we drove while logged in to use for taxes? I know Uber Eats does, trying to figure out what I need to actually keep track of. Thanks

Irene Moore

According to doordash.com, you can track your mileage and expenses with the Everlance app. If you sign up through the Dasher exclusive link https://www.everlance.com/doordash?utm_term=dd_perks, you will get 3 months of Everlance Premium free.

Show

charge on my card wasn't me

there is a charge on my card for today for 35.60 that i did not make i need a refund

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash Customer Help Center, if you believe you have an unauthorized charge from DoorDash, you can submit a request to reverse the charges through DoorDash customer support case submission form here https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/contactsupport. To ensure DoorDash can address your concerns as quickly as possible, please select the category, payments, and provide the following information in your support case submission:
  • Full Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Amount of incorrect charges
  • Date of Delivery (if applicable)
  • Name of restaurant (if applicable)

Refer a friend

I sent the refer a friend to Timothy Alfred and Timothy Alfred Jr. through sms messages.

They are not showing up on my end as being reffered.

Another driver i know can see a list of her referrals and their progress. Why are mine not there?

Irene Moore

According to DoorDash, you need to make sure that you referred other Dashers as required. You can refer your friends and family to dash through the Dasher app.

On the Dash tab there is a "Refer friends" banner at the top of the screen that shows how much money you will receive if the person you refer completes certain delivery requirements. Click the banner to see these delivery requirements for your area, as well as how much money the referree would earn by completing these requirements. You can click on "SMS Invites" to send a SMS, Facebook, Twitter or Email invite.

If you still need any assistance, you can ask the company following the link https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Red Card

I have not received my red card yet I get it on Saturday night a week ago

Am I approved

Irene Moore
The DoorDash Customer Help page states that that your background check is processed through the company third party consumer reporting agency, Checkr. Processing your background check can take between 5-7 business days, sometimes longer.

You can reach out to Checkr to determine the status of your background check by:
  • United States: following the link https://applicant.checkr.com/ and providing the phone number, email, social security number, and date of birth you used for your background check. Once you have provided the information, click the “Get Status” button.

pay

What happens if you on schedule and you get no orders? Do door dash pay contributions?

Make sure you hit your minimums. My market is 80%.

4/5, 8/10.. You have to accept at least that many without declining a request..

Doordash does not. What they do is try to prioritize for better orders, however nothing is guaranteed.

Grubhub however has minimum contributions.

My market is $12 hour on schedule. And to answer the next question yes Grubhub stops hiring, so pay attention to the market.

Cancelling my account with DoorDash going forward as of 2/21/19

How to cancel my account with DoorDash going forward 2/21/19. pattialee@gmail.com Monthly Charges $9.99 CC ending 9394 Thank you, Patti Lee

Show

Having problems picking up order

Having problems picking up orded

My pay

Why I can't never contact nobody on the phone why nobody haven't contacted me yet why pissed consumer is the only way to contact door dash it's very stupid why y'all don't have a direct contact number

Red Card

It’s been weeks now since I’ve requested a new red card and I keep getting bounced from one to another. What’s going on?? I can’t work without it!

Go through the Doordash app. Hit the tab in the top left corner that brings you to Dash Schedule Ratings and Earnings.

Scroll down to account and tap Red Card. Tap mark as lost and go from there.

Irene Moore

According to the Doordash Help page, you should receive your Red Card in the mail. If you have not received your card, you should contact Doordash customer support by clicking on the button at the top right-hand corner of your app that says “HELP” (iPhone) or “?” (Android).

Then, select “Something else” to begin a live chat with the company support agent.

There isn’t a something else selection

No delivery

Am I going to get reimbursed for the $17.33 that was charged to my account 02/16/2019. Ordered at 8:00pm and never got delivered to me.

This took placed in Shawnee, KS. The driver’s name is Nathaniel.

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash Customer Help Center, if you don’t receive your order, please follow the instructions below:
  • Select the order that was never delivered and click “Help”
  • Under Delivery Issues, select “Dasher never arrived”
  • Click “Start chat” to contact the DoorDash support team
  • Support team agent will help you resolve the issue
  • Alternatively, you can file a support case here https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/contactsupport

Please note that if your Dasher arrived, attempted to contact and could not deliver the order, and waited 10 minutes past the quoted delivery time or the time they arrived, the DoorDash will not refund your order.

Questions 148