Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How do I turn in and off my navigation

How do I turn on and off my doirdash navigation

Melanie Cooper
Unfortunately, Doordash help center doesn't answer your question. Therefore, please, contact Doordash customer service by calling at 844-285-0248
View

I'm a new customer, trying to make an order, how do I get started? And do they honor coupons?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash Terms and Conditions existing customers who refer friends and family as new customers to the DoorDash platform, may be eligible to receive referral credits. These are bonuses that you can get from your friends

Red Card

Last week Thursday I requested for a new red card I’ve been waiting for it to come in the mail I wanted to know is there a way I can just go to the main office in Milwaukee and pick one up? And as soon as the one in the mail comes I can return it to the office?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash help center, you can collect your red card from the nearest local office.
View

How can I sign into my door dasher account

I signed up to become a door dasher and for some reason I cannot sign in.

Melanie Cooper
If you have problems with signing into your account, please contact Doordash customer support via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.
View

Trying to apply but won't take my address

Melanie Cooper
If you have problems with applying to Doordash, please contact Doordash customer service by calling at 844-285-0248
View

How do I delete my card off of door dash?

2 answers
Melanie Cooper
You can update your credit card information through the DoorDash website or through the mobile app.

Via website:

• Go to the Checkout page
  • In the Payments section, click “Change / Add”
  • To remove a card, click the “X” next to the card

Via app

• Go to the Account tab
  • Select “Payment Cards”
  • To remove a card, swipe left on the card and click “Delete”

WigglyBumbleBee190
@Melanie Cooper

Hi, I am deaf! I said delete my card off of doordash, To remove a card delete!

I get a refund. I said do not want to doordash, no thank Doordash Dashpass San Francisco $9.99 month, no month!

View more answers (1)

How do I get a refund after my order never arrived

I ordered from church’s chicken using door dash. I got a message and email saying my order had arrived.

My dasher messaged me saying ‘This is DoorDash.

Call me back.’ They left no car description of a car as I am on a college campus so there are many cars around. Then an email was sent to me saying is I don’t get my order in five minutes it would be left in a secure place which I have no idea of what that means now was I contacted after.

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page, if you do not receive your order, use the in-app Self Help tool which is the fastest and easiest way to have your issue immediately resolved. You must report orders that were never delivered ASAP so they can issue you the appropriate resolution.

View

How do i edit my delivery address?

Based on Doordash FAQs, in order to update your information:

• Click on the Menu on the top left corner
  • Scroll down to the name of your account (usually your first name)
  • Edit the fields you would like to update
  • Click on Save
  • Verify your information through the 2 Factor Authentication process
View

Do u accept cash when delivering the food

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQs, you can pay only with your credit card.

View

Did i place my order right?

Melanie Cooper

You may check your order at the Order Tab on Doordash website. If you did everything right you may find your order status there.

Door dasher package

I’m waiting for my door dash package to get started. Can you tell me what stage is this delivery at?? Did my background finish?

2 answers

I am seeking the same answer. My package is over 2 weeks late, was suppose to get 4-5 business days.

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQs, from the Orders tab, tap on your order to view its status. It will either be in the process of being confirmed, at the restaurant, or on its way to you.

Once a Dasher has agreed to deliver your order, a map will appear showing their location respective to the restaurant and the delivery address. You can contact your Dasher directly to get the most up-to-date status on your order.

To do so, below the status bar on your order, you can find buttons to call or text your Dasher.

View more answers (1)

Do y'all deliver in hopkinsville ky

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page, the company dashes the order to the address you write. You can also contact DoorDash Customer service for assistance by phone numbers 650- 681-9470, 844- 285-0248 , by email support@doordash.com

Where is my food

It's late

Melanie Cooper

According to DoorDash FAQs, restaurants and dashers do their best to complete orders within the estimated delivery time, but external factors can cause the delay. If a Dasher has already agreed to deliver your order, you can check the status of your order by calling the Dasher directly from the order tracking screen.

If your order has yet to be picked up by a Dasher, the company may be more busy than usual.

View

Can I pay in cash or american express?

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQs, you can pay only with your credit card.

View

Do y’all deliver alcohol from the liquor store

#1720018
Unfortunately, Doordash FAQ page doesn't provide the answer to your question. It is better to contact Doordash customer service via Contact Tab on PissedConsumer website.
View

I have completed my first delivery but the app won't let me confirm it was delivered!

0 answers
View

How do I become a doordash member/driver

Melanie Cooper

According to Doordash FAQ page, in order to become a dasher Sign up and complete your Dasher profile on the DOORDASH SIGN UP PAGE. Consent to a background and a motor vehicle check (if using a motorized vehicle).

After your background check clears and depending on your market, sign up for a Dasher Orientation or request an Activation Kit to be mailed to you. Start Dashing!

After you pass the motor vehicle and background check, your account will be activated and you can begin dashing.

View

I signed up over three weeks ago and I still have not received my red card nor am I able to schedule shifts

1 answer

Sounds like you haven’t scheduled orientation. At orientation they will give you a red card and make you able to schedule shifts

Red card

How can I use my money from my card?

According to Doordash FAQs you can use your Red Card in the following ways:
  • Always have your Red Card with you when you dash. When you arrive at a restaurant and the Dasher app tells you to Pay with Red Card provide your Red Card to the restaurant cashier to pay for the food.
  •  If you are asked, always choose Credit as there is no PIN associated with your card.
  • Don't worry if the amount at the register and the amount in your app are different.

DoorDash will make sure there's enough money on the card to pay for each order
  •  Do not add tip when paying with Red Card
  • You don't need to take or keep receipts, DoorDash keeps a history of all transactions. However, upon delivery do not give the receipt to the customer.

Lost red card

Lost red card what can I do?

Melanie Cooper

According to the Doordash FAQs, dashers can replace Red Cards by either going to their local DoorDash store or by ordering one from the DoorDash website for free.

Questions 209