Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I want to know if someone with a international license will be able to do doordash?uestion?

My husband have a international license and want to know if he can dash

Melanie Cooper
According to DoorDash FAQ page there is no definite inforation about your question. It is beter to contact DoorDash customer service via Contact Tab in PissedConsumer website
Show

I had order that didn't accept the red card. How do I get reimbursed?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the DoorDash website if your red card is declined you should contact the customers' support. If you have Iphone app, then click on the help button.

In Android app click ?, describe your problem and support team will help you. Doordash customer service phone numbers are (650) 681-9470, (844) 285-0248, and Doordash email is support@doordash.com
Show

How can I cash out daily

Melanie Cooper

According to the Doordash Help section, qualified Dashers can enable the Fast Pay service and receive their earnings on demand through DoorDash, rather than waiting for their weekly direct deposit or using a third party service. There is a $1.99 fee to cash out earnings daily.

Any Dasher in an active Fast Pay market who has completed at least 25 deliveries and dashed for at least 2 weeks can qualify for the program. Dasher must have a debit card - not a prepaid card - to use the Fast Pay service.

Show

How do I change my location on the app

GleefulSumatranRhinoceros951

To change you location, just go to where you want to dash at, then at the top right there will be a selected city choice to start dashing.

Show

Can you pay cash upon delivery?

I do not have credit/debit just cash. Me and my household could benefit from your business

Melanie Cooper

According to DoorDash, the company doesn’t deal in cash transactions with customers or drivers. Customers can only pay online through the app.

The only use for cash is when you want to tip your driver in person.

Show

Why can’t I register my red card?

I enter the numbers to register my card that I just got in the mail and it comes back “failed” every time.

Melanie Cooper

The company website states that dashers should contact support immediately if their Red Card is declined for any reason. In the iPhone app, click on the help button in the top right corner.

On Android phones, click the "?" in the right corner.

Explain the situation and support will help fix the problem right away. You can also try to reach out to the DoorDash Customer Care Team by submitting a form here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Show

I TRIED TO LOGIN IN WITH MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD AND IT'S TELLING ME I AM UNABLE TO SIGN IN. I HAVE A MY CARD LINK TO THE DOORDASH DELIVERY SUBSCRIPTION. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION ON THAT EMAIL.

Irene Moore

Your request seems to be quite specific. Please reach out to the DoorDash Customer Care Team by phone at (844) 285-0248 (toll-free) or send them an email with your comments regarding subscription cancellation at support@doordash.com.

You can also submit your request on the DoorDash website using their customer support form here https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/contactsupport.

is wendy’s 4 for 4 on the menu

Melanie Cooper

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to DoorDash Customer Support by phone at (844) 285-0248 or by email at support@doordash.com and ask for assistance.

Show

I applied to your company and I’m waiting to see what the status is.

I applied and you guys have since been in contact with me by email but I haven’t had any updates.

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash Help page, individuals are eligible for activation if they:
  • Pass their background check and motor vehicle reports (if planning to use a motorized vehicle)
  • Do not have a prior DoorDash Dasher account–active or inactive
You can always return to your signup process by returning to the confirmation email you received in your inbox, or to their signup page to pick up your signup process where you left off. Once complete, depending on your market, you can either go into an office to get oriented or wait for your Activation Kit.

Please note that your background checks are processed through the third party consumer reporting agency, Checkr.

Processing your background check can take between 5-7 business days, sometimes longer. You can reach out to Checkr to determine the status of your background check by:

• Following the link https://applicant.checkr.com/ and providing the phone number, email, social security number, and date of birth you used for your background check.

Once you have provided the information, click the “Get Status” button. (USA)

where is my order?

I have not gotten it past 1 hour

Melanie Cooper
The DoorDash Help page states that you can view the status of your order by tapping on your order from the Orders tab. It will either be in the process of being confirmed, at the restaurant, or on its way to you.

Once a Dasher has agreed to deliver your order, a map will appear showing their location respective to the restaurant and the delivery address. You can contact your Dasher directly to get the most up-to-date status on your order. To do so, below the status bar on your order, you can find buttons to call or text your Dasher. Please note that Dashers need to stay safe and obey the rules of the road.

A Dasher can't answer your phone call or text message while driving.

If you still need any assistance, you can contact DoorDash Customer Support directly via Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer.

Show

I have not get my food that order

I ordered at 8:39pm

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash Help page, if you do not receive your order, you should follow the instructions below:
  • Go to the Orders tab in the app (or select “Orders” in the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website)
  • Select the order that was never delivered and click “Help”
  • Under Delivery Issues, select “Dasher never arrived”
  • Click “Start chat” to contact the DoorDash support team
  • Support agent will help you appropriately resolve the issue
  • Alternatively, you can file a support case on the company website

Please note that if your Dasher arrived, attempted to contact you and could not deliver the order, and waited for 10 minutes past the quoted delivery time or the time they arrived - whichever is longer - DoorDash will not be able to refund your order. Please check out more details regarding the DoorDash refund policy in the article Best Answers to DoorDash Questions from Community Members.
Show

I applied to be a dasher on my phone..at end it says applicant did not pass phone review..what's that mean??

Melanie Cooper

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Dasher Support by submitting your request here: https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Please note that generally, individuals are eligible for activation if they pass their background check and motor vehicle reports (if planning to use a motorized vehicle). And if they do not have a prior DoorDash account (active or inactive).

You can always return to your signup process by returning to the confirmation email you received in your inbox, or to our signup page to pick up your signup process where you left off. Once complete, depending on your market, you can either go into an office to get oriented or wait for your Activation Kit.

Show

why has my order not even been picked up to deliver it to me and it has been made and sitting at the resturant for an hour

Melanie Cooper

If you have never received your DoorDash order, please go to the Orders tab in the app (or select “Orders” in the menu in the left-hand corner of the website), select the order that was never delivered, and click “Help”. Then, select “Dasher never arrived” under Delivery Issues, and click “Start chat”.

The DoorDash customer support representative will get in touch with you and provide assistance in resolving your issue. You can also file a support case on the company website.

Logging Into Dasher App

I have forgotten my password so I try to reset my password but when I did have a new password setup to for my Dasher app it keeps kicking me off saying it’s not the right password.

Melanie Cooper

The DoorDash FAQ page states that if you forgot your password, you should tap the following link https://www.doordash.com/accounts/password/reset/ to reset it. You'll receive a link for resetting your password in your email inbox. If you still have trouble logging in, you should file a support case here:https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Show

App crashed and won’t let me log in

So I was dashing and the dasher app logged me out for no reason and it will not let me log back in to dash. I made over $18 but I didn’t get to finish my dash so my question is why will it not let me log in so I can make money and will I get paid the $18 (plus) I earned

Melanie Cooper

Please file a support case here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport so that a DoorDash support representative can help you to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, the company website does not provide any details regarding login issues.

Show

How to open new updated app for dasher?

Melanie Cooper

According to the DoorDash Help Section, if you have app troubles, please try to refresh your app by swiping down. Check your connection.

Use an Internet Browser to check. Make sure you’re not in airplane mode and try toggling your wifi connection. Force close your app. For Android, Force stop from the Settings > Apps menus.

For iOS, close apps by double-tapping the home button and swiping up on the Dasher app. Restart your phone.Uninstall then Reinstall app.

If you still have any issues with the app. please file a support case https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport with a detailed description of your issue and phone type.

Show

I am missing half of my order what do I need to do

Irene Moore
The DoorDash Help page states that if your order has been missing or containing incorrect item(s) you can submit a report to the DoorDash support team:
  • Select "Orders" from the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website (or go to the Orders tab in the mobile app)
  • Select the order in question and click “Help”
  • In the Order Issues section, select “Missing items” or “Items made incorrectly”
  • Select the item(s) that apply and choose the best fit answer of what went wrong (Whole item missing or Side or Option missing)
  • As an option, you can provide more details in the Details section and press Done
  • Click on Submit
Show

How do I delete my debit card from my doordash account?

I do not want my debit card number left in my account. I would rather put it in with each order.

I have been hacked in too many things and dont need to be in this. Thanks.

Irene Moore
The DoorDash Help page provides detailed information on how you can change your Dasher Account profile information.

Option 1: Mobile

• Open your Dasher App.
  • Access your profile. iOS: Tap on "Account" on the bottom tool bar.

Android: Tap on the menu on the top left and select "Account."
  • Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Option 2 via desktop
  • Go to driver.doordash.com.
  • Click Profile.

• Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Please note that your phone number must match the mobile phone number you'll be using while dashing.

You can't. I've tried for 48 hours...... I had to deactivate my account

Show

I’m dasher I lost my redcard how could I get a new one?

I lost my wallet this morning

#1681922
If you’ve lost your Red Card, you can report your card lost in your Dasher app. Red Cards are available at your nearest local office.

To find the office located closest to you, please visit the Dasher Help Center Info on your City page and select your applicable city or area.

To report your Red Card lost on Android, please go to: Menu > Red Card > Mark as Lost

To report your Red Card lost on iOS, please go to: Account > Profile > Lost your Red Card? Tap here to remove it from your Dasher account.

How do I get pay

How do I gt my money

#1681923

According to the DoorDash FAQs, the company pays dashers once a week through direct deposit. Dashers can set up direct deposit through the Dasher app following the steps below:

1. To set up direct deposit, launch the "Dasher" app.
  2.  Go to the "Earnings" tab.
  3. Tap the red bank symbol at the top right of your screen fill out your bank information:
    • Your name on bank account;
    • Your social security number (SSN);
    • Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots);
    • Your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long);
    The DoorDash payments page also states that qualified Dashers can enable the Fast Pay service and receive their earnings on demand through DoorDash, rather than waiting for their weekly direct deposit or using a third party service.

There is a $1.99 fee to cash out earnings daily.

Questions 176