Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Didn't get peak pay

Where is my peak pay Doordash?

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash Help, dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit, and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

Fast Pay dives Dashers the ability to cash out their earnings daily for a small fee of $1.99.This means qualified Dashers can receive their earnings on demand through DoorDash, rather than waiting for their weekly direct deposit or using a third party service.

Please note that your Peak Pay earnings are only available in your earnings page after you end your dash.

To view your Peak Pay earning:

• Navigate to Earnings (iPhone: Tap Earnings on the bottom Menu bar. Android: Go to Menu on the top left hand corner then select Earnings)
  • Tap the pay period where the Peak Pay Incentive was active
  • Tap on the dash where the Peak Pay was active
  • Tap on Extra Delivery Pay under Additional Earnings to view details

Peak pay

I have never got paid for my peak pay.. how do I get ahold of someone I’ve been waiting for 2 days now this is insane!!

Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite frequent with DoorDash customers so you may find the answer to your question here: DoorDash question #16425.

Tipping

How does driver obtain tips?

Irene Moore

According to the DoorDash Customer Help section, dashers receive 100% of the customer fees. For each delivery you will always receive your base pay from DoorDash plus 100% of the customer tip.

Now customers will only be able to pay in advance, rather than upon delivery. Therefore, you will no longer need to present a paper receipt to your customer.

Because tipping can now only be done in advance, the company will no longer accept tips provided after the delivery via paper receipt.

My activation kit

was wondering were is my activation kit is at? Still have got it.

How do I find my tracking number? Thanks

RitzyKestrel381

I haven't received mine either.

Irene Moore

According to DoorDash Help Center, once you sign up to receive an Activation Kit you will receive an email from either no-reply@stamps.com (US-based Dashers) or shippinglabels@overturepromo.com (Canada-based Dashers). This email will contain a tracking number which you can use to track the delivery status of your Activation Kit.

I have not got my kit

I was wondering where is my kit I have not got it I have sent message times with to you guys but I never got anything

Tax

To whom it’s may concern Is that possible that you can send me a copy of my W-2 tax please so I can go file my tax refund because I never received it or mind have been lost please my email is phendycompere@yahoo.com or by text my phone number is+15162881555 thank you please that would be very helpful.

This is a 1099. Doordash uses a third party for that.

Off the top of my head I don't know what it is. Get a hold of Doordash and email them about obtaining your 1099.

Irene Moore
According to the US regulations, an employer should mail out the Form W-2 to employees on or before January 31. If you have not received your W2 yet, you should contact your employer to report an issue.

Please check out comprehensive DoorDash contact information here.

You can also get a transcript or copy of Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement from the IRS.

However, an actual copy of your Form W-2 is only available if you submitted it with a paper tax return. Please follow the link https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/transcript-or-copy-of-form-w-2 for more details.

TRYING TO PLACE AN ORDER

IM TRYING TO PLACE AN ORDER

Irene Moore
If you want to place an order, please follow the instructions below:

iOS
  • Click the “Get Started” button on one of four onboarding screens.
  • Add location. You can use your current location or enter an address.
  • Select your restaurant. You can browse through a feed of restaurants, or select a category from a carousel at the top.
  • Pick up an item. Once you selected your restaurant, you can browse through categories. You can also add notes to your order before adding your items to your cart.
  • Sign up with your email or Facebook if your are ready to checkout.
  • Add a payment method. Add how much you want to tip your dasher.
  • Click “Place Order”.

Android
  • Open DoorDash.
  • Enter your delivery address. You can use your current location or enter a new address.
  • Select your restaurant. You can scroll down to see a list of restaurants, or search for a restaurant by name using the magnifying glass icon at the top right corner of the screen.
  • Click a restaurant to browse its items.
  • Pick up an item. Tap an item to view its description.
  • Check out additional options if you want to customize your order.
  • Click “Add to Order”.
  • Add additional items if you want.
  • Click “View Cart” before placing your order.
  • Click “Checkout”.
  • Enter a payment method. Choose delivery time.
  • Click “Place Order”.

If you still need help, you can contact DoorDash Customer Service at 855 973 1040 or at support@doordash.com and ask for assistance.
Show

I put wrong email adress

I update my email address but I accidently put wrong email address. What’s should I do?

Irene Moore
DoorDash Help Center states how you can update your account information. Profile information can be changed via mobile or desktop. Please follow the instructions below:

Mobile
  • Open your Dasher App.
  • Access your profile.
  • iOS: Tap on “Account” on the bottom tool bar.
  • Android: Tap on the menu on the top left and select “Account”.
  • Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Desktop
  • Go to driver.doordash.com.
  • Click Profile.
  • Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

If you still need help, you can contact DoorDash Customer Service by phone at 650 681 9470 or by email at support@doordash.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Need help

How do I set up my card to start dashing

Irene Moore
DoorDash Help Center provides comprehensive information on how you can set up the Dasher Red Card. Please follow the instructions below:

Setting Up Dasher Red Card on iOS
  • In the Dasher app, tap Account
  • On the top, tap “Did DoorDash give you a payment card?
  • Enter your new card’s delight number and last 4 digits.

Setting Up Dasher Red Card on Android
  • Tap Menu > Red Card
  • Enter your new card’s delight number and last 4 digits

If you lose your Red Card, order a replacement card as mentioned above or walk in to one of the company local offices. When you receive your card in the mail, go into your Dasher app to enter the new card to link it to your account.

Used my credit card

How I can get amount if I payed from my credit card

Irene Moore
Please contact DoodDash Customer Service and ask their customer support representatives for assistance. You may reach out to the company by the following ways:
  • Call at 855 973 1040
  • Email at support@doordash.com
  • Write to
    DoorDash, Inc.
    116 New Montgomery Street 4th Floor
    San Francisco, California 94105
    United States

Paid for food never received good

Starting point

When I try to use the dash now thing and I click on that I have enough gas,I have the bag, I have my phone charged and my red card then I get a error message telling me I'm not located in the starting position.What is the starting position and can I change it to my home address. Even when I schedule dashing times I get the same error message.

I get message telling me I signed up for certain dashing times and they will be given to someone else if I dont sign in even after I tried to sign In several times and only got the same error message.

Please help!!!! I am getting very frustrated.

#1651979

You need to look on the map and drive to the area that is showing in pink/red, then when you sign in, the app will tell you where to go to a “hot-spot”. And will start sending you orders.

Dashing

My app now, requests orders and dashing in Montana, I am in Boise Idaho, I would like to have it corrected, I’m not getting schedules for delivery times and I’m not getting orders. Can this be fixed very soon so I can get my time schedules in also orders. Thank you Tony Camara

My activation kit

I was wondering were is my activation kit is at? Still have got it.

How do I find my tracking number? Thanks

I was wondering were is my activation kit is ? I still have not got i

Irene Moore

This issue seems to be quite popular with DoorDash. According to the company Help Center, once you sign up to receive an Activation Kit you will receive an email from either no-reply@stamps.com (US-based Dashers) or shippinglabels@overturepromo.com (Canada-based Dashers). This email will contain a tracking number which you can use to track the delivery status of your Activation Kit.

Show

Door Dash order just in limbo?

I placed an order with Door Dash before 7pm. The website lists the driver as "At Restaurant" at 7:30 pm only it's been like that for over an hour.

It is is currently 8:55 pm, 2 hours later and I can neither cancel the order nor get a real status update. How do I cancel this nonsense and get my $30 back?

Doordash had two numbers - (844) 285-0248 (650) 681-9470 They are annoying to deal with, but they can get you your money back

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to DoorDash’s terms, the company is under no obligation to offer refunds on orders that were completed and delivered. The company also states that they may issue refunds at their "sole discretion."

I can’t login

Sorry?

More info

DoorDash password

Haw to change my password

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to DoorDash.com you can reset your password you need to specify your email address to receive instructions for resetting it. If an account exists by that email, the company will send a password reset.

End an ordet

I'm a dasher and need help to end my last order but chat isn't available.

Show

Address is gone from app.

My mom, a Dasher, got two orders. The first one the address disappeared from the app, the second one the address of the restaurant disappeared! How is she supposed to fix this?

Show

What states have DoorDash?

Is DoorDash available in West Virginia? What states have DoorDash?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Based on the information found on doordash.com, the company doesn't operate in West Virginia. The list of all the states where DoorDash is available here https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/local-markets/

About the bonus