Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I do not want my debit card number left in my account. I would rather put it in with each order.

I have been hacked in too many things and dont need to be in this. Thanks.

Irene Moore
The DoorDash Help page provides detailed information on how you can change your Dasher Account profile information.

Option 1: Mobile

• Open your Dasher App.
  • Access your profile. iOS: Tap on "Account" on the bottom tool bar.

Android: Tap on the menu on the top left and select "Account."
  • Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Option 2 via desktop
  • Go to driver.doordash.com.
  • Click Profile.

• Edit the profile information, and hit save when complete.

Please note that your phone number must match the mobile phone number you'll be using while dashing.

You can't. I've tried for 48 hours...... I had to deactivate my account

Show

I’m dasher I lost my redcard how could I get a new one?

I lost my wallet this morning

#1681922
If you’ve lost your Red Card, you can report your card lost in your Dasher app. Red Cards are available at your nearest local office.

To find the office located closest to you, please visit the Dasher Help Center Info on your City page and select your applicable city or area.

To report your Red Card lost on Android, please go to: Menu > Red Card > Mark as Lost

To report your Red Card lost on iOS, please go to: Account > Profile > Lost your Red Card? Tap here to remove it from your Dasher account.

How do I get pay

How do I gt my money

#1681923

According to the DoorDash FAQs, the company pays dashers once a week through direct deposit. Dashers can set up direct deposit through the Dasher app following the steps below:

1. To set up direct deposit, launch the "Dasher" app.
  2.  Go to the "Earnings" tab.
  3. Tap the red bank symbol at the top right of your screen fill out your bank information:
    • Your name on bank account;
    • Your social security number (SSN);
    • Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots);
    • Your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long);
    The DoorDash payments page also states that qualified Dashers can enable the Fast Pay service and receive their earnings on demand through DoorDash, rather than waiting for their weekly direct deposit or using a third party service.

There is a $1.99 fee to cash out earnings daily.

Any Dasher in an active Fast Pay market who has completed at least 25 deliveries and dashed for at least 2 weeks can qualify for the program. Dasher must have a debit card - not a prepaid card - to use the Fast Pay service.

2018 mileage status

Is there a way my miles was tracked?

#1681925

According to the DoorDash help page, the company provides estimated based on your past dashes. Mileage data for 2018 are available after January 31st, 2019. Mileage data are designed to be estimates, and are calculated conservatively, so they are likely lower than your actual mileage in order to reduce your risk of overstating your mileage.

1. To access, visit https://driver.doordash.com/
  2. Login using your DoorDash Dasher email and password
  3. Click Stats (Mileage)
  4. Click Show Details or Download Report

Pay

My bank account has been closed I was wondering if you guys have a pay card so I can continue dashing and get paid

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash Help Center, DoorDash pays exclusively via direct deposit. If your direct deposit has already been set up, you can update it by doing the following:
  • Launch the Dasher app.
  • Go to the Earnings tab.
  • Tap on the red bank symbol at the top right of your screen and fill out your bank information: Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots) and your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long)
  • Tap Submit Bank Details

You will receive an email from no-reply@doordash.com with the title "Dasher Bank Account Information Changed" anytime you update your banking information.

If you receive this email and you did not update your information, please follow the instructions in the email as quickly as possible to ensure your account has not been taken over by a third-party.

New dasher update

The dash now button for android seems to be gone will it show back up when orders are available

Irene Moore

The DoorDash Help page states that Dash Now won’t be available if you are not located within the starting point or the area you are in is not busy.

Show

I've been trying to deliver and make $$$ for an hour now and I am just waiting my gas and still not one successful delivery due to app issues. And yes I have the latest update.

And yeah there are plenty of app issues.. but like any business that's two or four years old..

Well there are growing pains.. lot's of them

You have to remember the market. Time of day location that kind of thing.

The app will give you three default locations based on the market.

It will also show you real time changes if there is enough orders. Watch for that and you will know when

Irene Moore

The Dasher Help page states that once signed into your Dash, the system will automatically look for orders to offer you. Once an order is sent to your phone and you've decided to accept it, hit “Accept Order” at the bottom of your screen.

The route to the store will appear, and from there you can choose to open the route in your default mapping service. If you still need any assistance, please contact Dasher Support by submitting your question here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport.

Show

I want a close my dasher account.

I’m going to leave the country, I had an emergency and I don’t know when I come back. How do I remove myself from the system?

Irene Moore

According to the Dasher Support page, If you would like to discontinue making deliveries, you can simply stop scheduling and logging into dashes. You can decide to start dashing again when it works for you.

If you’d like to deactivate your account, please file a support case following the link https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport. For faster resolution times, please be sure to include the email address associated with your Dasher account.

Show

how do i go about getting a new dasher debit card

i misplaced it and i need another sent to me

Irene Moore

Please contact Dasher Support by submitting your request here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport and ask them for assistance with your issue.

Show

paperwork fill out for my social worker

My car is down and the department of humans service is helping get my car fix and I need someone to fill out the paperwork show that I work for DoorDash is there any one that can help

Irene Moore

Please contact Dasher Support by submitting your request here https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/contactsupport. You should provide their company service representative with full details regarding your issue.

You can also call DoorDash Customer Service phone numbers at (844) 285-0248 or at (650) 681-9470, or email at support@doordash.com.

Door dash represenitive

I own 2 restaurants and would like to speak to a door dash represenitive in person about how the program works.

Irene Moore

If you need any assistance, you can contact DoorDash Customer Service by phone at (844) 285-0248 or by email at support@doordash.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Please note that if you want to start using DoorDash, you should sign up here https://www.doordash.com/merchant/apply/. After signing up with DoorDash, they create a Merchant Portal that gives you immediate access to the most important functions and data about your restaurant.

You should receive an email from the Activations Team giving you log-in credentials to the Merchant Portal.

The Merchant portal is an online tool for managing your deliveries, payments, bank account information, operating hours, and menus.

Show

I want to be reactivated but can not because my rating

I would love to be reactivated because I really miss doing this and I promise to take more orders and be serious about it. Because I really need this job I have four little kids with very little support and I it would help me out a lot of you all given me a second chance to show you that I can do better.

Show

Need to discuss my account

by EarthyPheasant713

Why can’t I get my fast pay into my account?

I lost my red card

Hello. I lost my red card.

I live in Jacksonville FL, we do not have local office. How I can get new red card.

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash FAQ section, dashers can replace Red Cards by either going to their local DoorDash store or by ordering one from the DoorDash official website for free. Please check out more details regarding this issue given in the article "Best Answers to DoorDash Questions from Community Members."

Problem with app

How do I get what I worked for and why am I not seeing any red?

Melanie Cooper
According to the DoorDash FAQs, dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to dashers' bank account through Direct Deposit and usually take 2-3 days to show up in the bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

To set up direct deposit, launch the "Dasher" app.

Go to the "Earnings" tab.

• Your name on bank account;
  • Your social security number (SSN);
  • Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots);
  • Your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long);
  • If you have checks, you can find your bank routing and account number using the example below.

If you do not see the red bank symbol, please contact the DoorDash customer support by phone at (844) 285-0248 (toll-free) or by email at support@doordash.com.

Dashers can also use the Fast Pay program to cash out their earnings daily for a small fee of $1.99.

This means qualified Dashers can receive their earnings on demand through DoorDash, rather than waiting for their weekly direct deposit or using a third party service.

Payment questions referral bonus

I have two friends I got to sign up with doordash and saw that there is a $750 bonus. One friend got his card and kit today and the other has been doing it for 9 days now. Do they have to put me as the referral when they first sign up or can I still get the credit for them once they complete the 200 deliveries in 60 days?

Melanie Cooper

The DoorDash Driver Referral Program Terms and Conditions states that the referral bonuses are not transferable. Referral bonuses are automatically added to the weekly pay of the referred Dasher and the referring Dasher.

Bonuses will ordinarily appear in each Dasher’s paycheck for the week following the week in which the referred Dasher has satisfied all Qualifying Conditions. If you are a referring Dasher, you should provide your referred Dasher with your registered phone number or your unique referral link. If you send a unique referral link, your name will be automatically pre-populated in the referral field on the Dasher signup form.

If you do not send a unique referral link, the referred Dasher will need to include your Registered Phone Number in the referral field of the Dasher signup form. If the referred Dasher neither clicks on your unique referral link to sign up nor includes your Registered Phone Number in the referral field of the Dasher signup form, neither Dasher will receive a referral bonus because there is no way for the company to determine reliably that the referred Dasher’s signup resulted from your referral.

Show

Is there anyway I can put my referral down

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to DoorDash Customer Support by phone at 855-973-1040 or by email at support@doordash.com and ask DoorDash customer support representatives for assistance.

Show

How do you get your money refunded when you did not get order, very rude

Irene Moore
According to DoorDash FAQ, in the event you do not receive your order, you need to follow the instructions below:
  • Go to the Orders tab in the app (or select “Orders” in the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website)
  • Select the order that was never delivered and click “Help”
  • Under Delivery Issues, select “Dasher never arrived”
  • Click “Start chat” to contact the DoorDash support team
  • Support agent will help you appropriately resolve the issue
  • Alternatively, you can file a support case

Please note that if your Dasher arrived, attempted to contact you and could not deliver the order, and waited 10 minutes past the quoted delivery time or the time they arrived–whichever is longer–the company will not be able to refund your order.
Show

Hi. I started doordashing las mt Thursday, I was told that every payment is done on Wednesday after every full week. Will I be getting paid today?

Irene Moore

The DoorDash Customer Help page states that dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight PST). Payments are transferred at that time directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit, and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night.

ScaryCanaanDog
@Irene Moore

Why haven’t I received my pay for the week of 3/11 through 3/17

Door dash

Are my last weeks earning pending?

Questions 199