Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

To see when can I get activated

When i can get card and package i add my address 1364 w sandalwood dr meridian, Idaho

Charges

Why do you charge a 10% fee saying this is what keeps you in business and then also charge a $4.99 fee for delivery. I’m already tipping my delivery driver, so what is this additional charge for?

I looked for contact info to get in touch with your business to ask this question but could only find this pissedconsumer website saying they would ask you the question. You need your contact info directly on your app or website....unless you are wanting to avoid questions like this.

w2 form

How do I receive my w2 form. Need ASAP

Password reset

I trying to become a dasher and can't remember my password I tried to do I forgot my password and have not gotten an email.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to DoorDash, dashers can update their account information on a computer or through the DoorDash app using certain instructions after logging in. Read these instructions here: Top Consumer Questions to Doordash

Car Troubles

Hello, my name is Nicole Suarez and I am a Dasher in the San Diego area. I was in the middle of a dash on April 4, around 12:30 PM when my car would not start after a delivery. I had to end a dash but I wanted to give the company a reason why I had to end the dash since I know this will affect my ratings.

Missing Week paid for dasher

Why was one of your worker(Dasher) has difficulties in getting her 3weeks payment despite all mails, questioning, screen shots, error messages, account statement sent?

Almost four weeks now, you haven't paid your worker.

All other companies don't joke with the missing payment of their dashers.

It's ridiculous.

Thanks.

#1461976

I haven’t got paid yet

red card

my red card declined

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The company website states that dashers should contact support immediately if their Red Card is declined for any reason. You may contact DoorDash customer support

You may also click on the help button in the top right corner in the iPhone app,.

On Android phones, click the "?" in the right corner.

Explain the situation and support will help fix the problem right away. Find out what esle you may do in case your DoorDash Red Card here: Top Consumer Questions to Doordash

Tax return

I have worked for doordash and wanted to know if your mailing out the tax form

Customer ratings

I work very very diligently to provide best customer service possible. My rating starts sky rocketing and out of the blue they drop .15 to .20 points.

No details given.

How in the world can I correct something if I do NOT KNOW what I did wrong? Is this just a metrics DoorDash manipulates to prevent dashers from ever achieving a sense that they are doing a good job?

I agree with this. I received an order at 5:44 last night, and it turns out that the pick up was at 4:30.

I got to the restaurant 5 minutes later and to the customer writing 10 more minutes, if that. After going to the door, calling, and texting, I found he wasn't home. I finally got a hold of him, and he was livid. He was already 45 minutes away.I told him I'd contact doordash, he hung up on me.

I chatted with service to make sure he got reimbursed. My score dropped dramatically.I'm totally focused on service, so this bothers me. I am 99.9% sure my other lower scores were due to multiple orders at once. I even had one that I picked up taco bell in my designated area, and it had me deliver it 3 cities away.

That city was not within my delivery area. I'm really disappointed.I had perfect scores.

City switch

Hi I’m a dasher trying to get switched over to the Woodlawn area in Chicago can you all switch me ASAP please and thank you .

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Your request is quite popular with DoorDash drivers. Check what can be done in such a situation here: Doordash question #11302

HI THIS IS CARRIE BETH BROWN. WHERE IS DOORDASH LOCAL OFFICE IN TUCSON, ARIZONAQ I AM READY FOR DOORDASH DELIEVERLY.

Welcome kit

I got a message saying my Welcome kit was here but notheing has arrived.

I have a question

I am working Doordash almost 1 year. I am working at Arlington of Virginia.

My orders had too far and didn’t give me order at last 3 days. I can’t make money.

Maybe my application didn’t work. Help me.

Driving in different areas

I’m based in San Jose and am going to L.A. and Orange County for a week. Can I dash while I’m there?

About email

Hi actually I put wrong email address to sign up for driver but my phone number is correct. So I don’t know how to change my email.

My phone number is 5638058562. Thanks

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Your question seems to be quite frequent with dashers. Learn what can be done in a situation like this here: Doordash question #7932
Show

Trying to become a driver

I’m having a difficult time signing up to become a driver

Delivery pay

With the new pay system are you still guaranteed the minimum base pay per delivery. I don't see that happening, so if your not guaranteed the base pay how do I opt out

Show

Would the company activate an dasher account that was deactivated by the company?

Delight Number

I am in the process of setting up, what is my Delight # and Door Dash Cars Number ?

Show

I applied for doordash delivery , how do I contact or speak with the manager about the work face to face? Thank you

Go into the office you got your t-shirt and food bags at

About the orientation location

About the orientation location I am in San Diego Area LA holla 92037. Day telling me go to Wesswood in LA or Rancho Cucamonga and other switches how many in San Diego I would love to go for orientation in the San Diego area my telephone number 310-294-009

Questions 107