Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Red card

My red card keep on saying failed whenever I try to activate it . Will I be able to receive a new one ?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

In case your DoorDash Red Card keeps getting declined, the company website suggests contacting DoorDash.com customer service team by following ways:

Call DoorDash toll-free number: (855) 973-1040 or customer support number (650) 681-9470

Click on the button at the top right corner of your app that says "HELP" (iPhone) or "?" (Android).

If you want to order a new DoorDash.com Red Card you can either go to their local DoorDash store or order it from https://doordashstore.com/product.aspx?ID=484099&CatID= the for free

Missing money

Can u guys call me

Doordash

I work wth doordash and i didn't get pay so i need to know what's the reason

Show

Where is my direct deposit

Direct deposit

Do i have to have to use direct deposit or can i use a prepaid card

Show

I want to purchase dasher supplies

I need dasher driver equipment so that I can purchase them. Where do I go to purchase my new equipment? What website can I go to so I can buy your equipment?

Driving with kids

I live in Grand Rapids. Am I able to deliver with my kids?

Fast pay

On wed i try cash out with fast pay now it saying i wait for 26th to cash out did anybody else get that message

Lost card

Need a reimbursement for an order I paid with cash. And would like to know when can I get a new card

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to DoorDash’s terms, the company is under no obligation to offer refunds on orders that were completed and delivered. The company also states that they may issue refunds at their "sole discretion."

Payment

Have not been paid over three weeks now they are going to evict me this Friday so sad

App

Just got an iPhone not sure what app is the correct app I’m used to use an android can anybody help me

Show

Submitted with delivery address of different restaurant?

I recently submitted an order at Moe's in Bellmore, NY intending for it to be delivered to 3974 anne dr, seaford but the address it shows is for a different doordash restaurant. How do I correct this? {{Redacted}}

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Unfortunately, the company website doesn't provide any information regarding this matter.
The only option you may consider is canceling the order. If the restaurant has not yet accepted your order, you can cancel.

To do this:

In the top right corner of your screen, select the icon of the person with the headset on.
Tap the “cancel order” button towards the bottom of your screen to cancel the order.

If you need to cancel after the restaurant has started making the order, you need to contact DoorDash customer service.

Door Dash Scam

Where is my money? My account says I received my payment but my bank says otherwise. The customer service is horrible.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Based on the information found on the DoorDash website: "If you believe you have been improperly paid or a payment is missing, please create a support case using the link below.

To ensure DoorDash can address your concern as quickly as possible, please provide the following information in your support case submission:

Full name

Email address

Phone number

Amount of pay that is missing or incorrect

The day or days on which the deliveries in question took place Whether or not you use FastPay"

You can file a DoorDash support case here: https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/article/What-if-I-notice-a-payment-is-missing-or-incorrect

Refund

My food was not delivered, but I have been charged. Not trying to be a “pissed customer,” just want the money refunded.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Find out what DoorDash Terms and Conditions state regarding company refund policy here: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-consumer-questions-to-doordash/#How-do-I-get-a-DoorDash-refund?
RegalChipmunk

That is me right now!!! I’m trying to call to get my money and no answer my dasher says I have to call stupid C.S and them *** won’t answer

Show

Where is my Fast pay payment?

I called my bank and they said they never received fast pay and it’s been a day? I paid 1.99 to have the service and it hasn’t been delivered to my bank.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This question is really popular with the dashers. Find out what can be done in this situation here: Doordash question #12173

Lost my red card

I lost my rad card, how do i get nwe one

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Doordash help center, dashers can replace Red Cards by either going to their local DoorDash store or by ordering one from the company website for free. Find the step by step guide on what to if the dashers lost their Red Card here: Top Consumer Questions to Doordash

Job application- delivery

My name is Derek Fowle. I was trying to retrieve my application to complete it, but i keep getting an error message.

My phone is 347-831-9126.

Please advise. Your assistance is appreciated.

In accordance with the Doordash Help Center information:
"Generally, individuals are eligible for activation if they:

Pass their background check and motor vehicle reports (if planning to use a motorized vehicle)

Do not have a prior DoorDash Dasher account–active or inactive You can always return to your signup process by returning to the confirmation email you received in your inbox, or to our signup page to pick up your signup process where you left off.

Once complete, depending on your market, you can either go into an office to get oriented or wait for your Activation Kit."

In case you have issues while applying for a dasher position you may contact DoorDash customer support.

Deposit

Good morning I have a problem with the deposit of August 06-12 I need help

dasher

im leaving for college this week, how do i switch being a dasher from cincinnati, oh to louisville, ky?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
DoorDash website states that dashers can switch cities "but you can only dash in one city at a time,". Check what else the DoorDash drivers need to do to change cities here: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-consumer-questions-to-doordash/#How-can-I-switch-cities-with-DoorDash?

Fast pay

My fast pay says its sent bank doesn't have it. Need to speak with Some one

Questions 148