Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Payment

Do you accept personal checks?Does DoorDash?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
You may contact Doordash customer service to find this detail about payments.

Icon on my phone

by RotundRussianBlue

I cant get this microphone off my screen its wont let me speech to text i want it off

Show

Im a dasher..but my app is not working so i need to delete it and download it again..so what i mean is where can i find the exact doordash app??

Play store.. Google..

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

You can download it directly from the company website at https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/download-app/

Fraudulent usage

Today my debit card was stolen I receive alerts through text whenever my card is used I received a text at 8:26 pm indicating my card was used I contacted my paycard and was informed that my card was used for a door dash purchase for McDonald’s for $7.80 and I soon after canceled my card because of that reason. I would like details as to where it was sent and any information that I can get concerning this issue

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
First, you need to contact the issuer of the debit card and report your card stolen/lost. Please, provide more details about the company and we may help to find the contact information you are looking for. You may also post a review on Pissed Consumer to be heard by the company and resolve your issue faster.

Dasher set-up

by GlibCanary880

I’m trying to set up my red card and it won’t accept the expiration date of my license because it doesn’t expire until 2064. What do I do?

Fast pay

by FrightenedIndri

Red card

by CulturedPrawn

Has my red card been mailed? Kenedrick Browning

Status

Need to get status of my order that was placed a bit after 6pm eastern time.

Kit

by VividBasenjiDog

I have not received my activation kit

I never received my activation kit it’s been 2 months now

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to DoorDash.com, if you haven't received your activation kit in 5-7 business days, you need to contact DoorDash customer help center for additional assistance.

I have not received my activation kit yet

Delivering for Doordash

I'm not sure if I have reached the right department, but I am trying to get started with Doordash delivering. I applied or signed up last week.

How long does it take to get confirmation to get started? I know I have to download app on my phone as well. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank You!!! Sincerely, Darlene

PAID AND NEVER GOT MY FOOD

I paid and been waiting outside for 45 minutes for your idiot driver and never got my food. What the heck?

I want my money back in my account ASAP!

Your driver doesn't answer my calls or texts now. REFUND!!!!!!

Breathe. FOLLOW THE RIGHT CHANNELS!

LOOK! Seriously sorry to be a D*** but call text find your resources are right in front of you

Microphone

by SharpBirman418

How to contact doordash about a problem it keeps telling me I need a microphone what the heck is that

Show

Won't let me place an order on my iPad all of a sudden

by CelebratedLiger

All of a sudden I can not place orders, why?

About wrong payments

by ObservantWasp

I didn't take any wrong payments 7000 something why you sent me like that email

Missing weekly deposit

What haven’t I heard from anyone about my missing money?????

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue seems to be rather frequent with dashers. Check what can be done in this situation in the answer to question #12173

Start point

by Kanaanism

I want to change my start point to downtown

Red card

My red card keep on saying failed whenever I try to activate it . Will I be able to receive a new one ?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

In case your DoorDash Red Card keeps getting declined, the company website suggests contacting DoorDash.com customer service team by following ways:

Call DoorDash toll-free number: (855) 973-1040 or customer support number (650) 681-9470

Click on the button at the top right corner of your app that says "HELP" (iPhone) or "?" (Android).

If you want to order a new DoorDash.com Red Card you can either go to their local DoorDash store or order it from https://doordashstore.com/product.aspx?ID=484099&CatID= the for free

Missing money

by RosyGazelle

Can u guys call me

Doordash

by PlantElk

I work wth doordash and i didn't get pay so i need to know what's the reason

Questions 184