Verified Reviewer

1.3

I've been a Dasher for 2 years now &;;;;; 3 weeks ago I marked my Red Card lost... Since then I have not been able to work!

I received a new Red Card when I tried adding the information I received an error message... I've done all of the troubleshooting everyday now & I've called the support team & they couldn't add my Red Card either! I was told by phone & online that someone would reach out to me! DoorDash is my main job this is how I feed my family & pay bills!

3 weeks now that I haven't worked & no one has reached out or fixed my account!

If DoorDash care about they're workers why has it been this long with me not being able to work? Why would DoorDash stop people from working just because they've marked the RedCard lost and you don't even need the RedCard to pick-up most of your orders!

User's recommendation: Beware of marking your Red Card lost! DoorDash will not let you work once you've it lost!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dasher Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Non.