Verified Reviewer

1.4

I have spoken with four different people in two days and the issue has not been taken care of. A friend of mine used my referral link and neither of us got the credits we were supposed to receive.

The first person I spoke to yesterday gave him a refund of the money he spent yesterday to his card. He said that the issue would be fixed and it isnt. Now the app has also taken $10 from my friends account for dash pass which they didnt even sign up for. The three people I spoke to today were all pretty rude.

The first one didnt even really want to do anything to help. The second one hung up on me. The third said they are actively working on it and to check back in two hours. And then hung up.

Two hours? Its been two days. Im usually a pretty understanding person but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I just want what we were supposed to receive. Which hasnt happened.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DOORDASH Pros: Can be fast and convenient.

DOORDASH Cons: Customer app & service, Incompentent.

Comments