Door Dash expires the referral link early so that they can avoid paying out the bonuses. So far it’s happened to me and two of my friends. We’re considering a class action.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Referral Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Was this ever settled

I'm currently fighting with them about this. The person I referred completed the required 150 deliveries by 10:30pm the night of expiration date of 3/15.

I checked my app right after he finished and ended his dash around 10:30pm expecting to see 150/150 instead I see 145/150 and i noticed expires changed to expired. I'm like wth? It is still 3/15 and no where does it state an exact expiration time but only by 3/15. So, I contact DD and she said the system probably just needed to update and she didn't know why it changed to expired early.

So I'm like but it's 1045pm 3/15 as I'm speaking to her. Basically haven't gotten anywhere with DD support yet. Keep getting passed person to person and have sent screenshots proving they were completed multiple times as requested and still nothing!

It's pure BS. I'm not giving up the fight.

ElasticTarantula
to Anonymous #1669113

Hello did you get it resolved?

to Anonymous #1672525

Did you get resolution?

FuturisticHammerheadShark
to Anonymous #1673544

Hello. I would like to know, did DoorDash ever give you your referral bonus?