Door Dash expires the referral link early so that they can avoid paying out the bonuses. So far it’s happened to me and two of my friends. We’re considering a class action.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Referral Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I'm very interested. I'm owed $750.

OutstandingShihTzu643

I’m dealing with this now. My aunt referred me and she is owed $1,000 and I’m owed $100.

They’re trying to say it wasn’t done in time. Got screen shots and I’ve contacted the news in my area, BBB, FTC and I’m looking for a lawyer now.

Oh I’m going to get my money. Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining us in a class action lawsuit.

FairAnatolianShepherdDog
to OutstandingShihTzu643 #1687961

I'm interested to join. The exact same thing happened to me with my referral they refused to recognize the completition and they want to get away with it.

to OutstandingShihTzu643 #1688010

I'm interested

Was this ever settled

I'm currently fighting with them about this. The person I referred completed the required 150 deliveries by 10:30pm the night of expiration date of 3/15.

I checked my app right after he finished and ended his dash around 10:30pm expecting to see 150/150 instead I see 145/150 and i noticed expires changed to expired. I'm like wth? It is still 3/15 and no where does it state an exact expiration time but only by 3/15. So, I contact DD and she said the system probably just needed to update and she didn't know why it changed to expired early.

So I'm like but it's 1045pm 3/15 as I'm speaking to her. Basically haven't gotten anywhere with DD support yet. Keep getting passed person to person and have sent screenshots proving they were completed multiple times as requested and still nothing!

It's pure BS. I'm not giving up the fight.

ElasticTarantula
to Anonymous #1669113

Hello did you get it resolved?

to Anonymous #1672525

Did you get resolution?

FuturisticHammerheadShark
to Anonymous #1673544

Hello. I would like to know, did DoorDash ever give you your referral bonus?