1.6
Turnaround Time

Ordered Taco Bell around 9:15-9-17pm

Texted the driver my room number at 9:21pm no response

Waited opened my app several times it still said 50-60 minutes

Untill time later it says 54-64 minutes .

I called the driver NO ANSWER at 10:39pm

My very first time ordering and it was unacceptable and disastrous. I also felt lied to.

When I read my list it said approximately 25-32min

Which is why I was willing to order; under the impression that it would only take that long (obviously right). As SOON as I press the order button the time frame goes up to 50-60 min!

I immediately go to cancel the order but get a “unable to cancel order error already assigned to a driver” pop up; SO I SAID OK ITS WHATEVER AT THIS POINT (meaning freak this then; I’m going to let it go through, this One time) -upset at that.

Then all this time went by and now I’m here on your page explaining why I had to call customer service.

I got my refund without a problem , but the experience was unrecomendable, and due to insufficient “other options” as far as accommodations go I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO THIS APP OR ANYLONGER INVOLVE MYSELF WITH THE “DOOR DASH” company and or app/website .

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

GregariousNuthatch147

Ordered food from Buffalo wild wings on doordash & I cancelled order 2 minutes later before they even accepted the order && my card was charged twice!!! I got charged 60$!!!!