Verified Reviewer

1.3

Door Dash has been the OPPOSITE of amazing during this entire pandemic!! It never fails...

I place an order, receive incorrect and extremely long timeframes for receiving my order. I finally get my order and its usually wrong!!! Sure, its not always the dashers fault. But Door Dash doesnt hold the restaurants accountable for orders prepared incorrectly, items missing from the order, or things like HAIR BAKED INTO THE CHEESE OF MY POTATOES (from First Watch in Audubon, PA).

Yes, this happened to me. And YES, I still had to pay for it. Because the restaurant is generally a good place to eat, I subsequently ordered from them through DD... French toast and a Farmhouse Hash.

What I actually got was pancakes bacon and scrambled eggs. The restaurant never received my complaint directly unless I call them or drive there... which Ive done on both accounts. What gets me is that DD takes no action to make things right!

They reference the fact that Ive had too many refunds/credits in the past. WELL IF YOU WERE PRIDEFUL ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD AND SERVICE YOU SUPPORT as a third party service, THEN YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MAKE IT RIGHT! If its wrong every time, then I should get a refund, every...single...time! I have photos as proof of all accounts.

It is unlawful for a company to take money from someone for something they did not request/order. Whats more is that they offer the option to communicate with the Dasher. Well Dashers ignore messages all the time! Yet you want a tip?

A tip for what? Im not giving you my hard earned money for being mediocre!! I work full time and earn a paycheck. I do what is asked of me by the people I serve, and for that, I work hard for my money.

Dashers dont all have the same mentality. I will commend those who do, but those havent been my experiences. Ill leave it there for now.

Still waiting for a supervisor to contact me before I have my bank reverse the charges. In the meantime, look for my extended review/complaint on the BBB website as well as DD social media sites.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Home Delivery Service.

DOORDASH Cons: Everthing unsatisfactory, Horrible company, Rip off never delivered or refunded.

Comments