Verified Reviewer

Tay White, asantewhite9@***.com, 412-867-****, Panera Bread- There was some huge issues with this order, fed up. I received a Cesar salad with chicken, A grilled cheese sandwich.

Mac & cheese. Also some turkey chili. That is not what I ordered at all !!! Me and my wife both cant eat the chili because were allergic to chili.

Also the chicken in the salad was undercooked and frozen!!! Gross !!!! Im not feeling great at the moment !!! The wrong order and bad food !!!

I want my full refund now !!! I want my debit card refunded now !!! I Never had these issues with uber eats. I telling you know, that you better not disrespect me, and please listen to me as a new customer !!!

10:52 PM

I want my $49.12 refunded .

This is unacceptable !!!!

I feeling ill from the undercooked food, and my wife is very hurt by this experience !!! Please help !!!

User's recommendation: Avoid !!!

Comments

#2014299

Just return the uneaten food for your refund. They should give you no issue.

#2014429
@Edwena

They flatout said they couldn't help me.

#2014913
@Imani W

File a complaint with your state attorney general. You can do it online. Tell them that Doordash refused to refund your money.

#2015246
@Reza

Did DD cook the food? If not, how are they responsible for the preparation?

They did their part. It’s the restaurant that owes.

DOORDASH Reviews