Verified Reviewer

2.5

I ordered from curry district Saturday June 19. The app never connected me to a driver so we eventually picked up the food ourselves since the restaurant said it was ready and waiting.

So we paid the restaurant to get our food and was told they would cancel the order. No way for us to cancel, and when I call customer service on hold for over 30+ mins and then disconnected. The chat function kept disconnecting as well. I have screen shots if you need them.

Eventually a driver was connected to the order but by then the food was already picked up. He completed the order, so we were charged twice including drive tip.

I order today from purepoke and same thing happens. Literally exact same.

Including chat function down and being on hold for almost 2 hours at the time I am writing this. And now I have two orders I need refunds for, and I seriously need some additional compensation to even consider using your service again.

You owe me $115.38 and $26.67

User's recommendation: Avoid doordash.

DOORDASH Pros: Food i eventually got.

DOORDASH Cons: Horrible customer service to customers and dashers, Lack of customer service.

Comments