I ordered a French dip sandwich and a side of potato salad from a nearby restaurant. This was my first meal of the day (at 7 at night) and I just really needed it.

The driver dropped it off and hurried away quickly. I got it inside and opened the bag to find... a green salad and nothing else. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

I contacted customer service through the DoorDash app and the guy I messaged just didn’t understand. I had to repeat three different times that I wasn’t just missing an item or one thing was wrong, but that literally nothing I ordered was delivered. He then said that he would give me a refund for the missing items. I told him that wasn’t acceptable, I wanted a refund in full (I didn’t want to pay all the service charges). He agreed and that was the end of it.

I get the email for the refund... and it’s $2 short of what I paid. A partial refund. I emailed back to get a full refund and was told that after reviewing the case, no additional refund would be given.

I then called the customer service because I was furious at this point. The lady I spoke to was very kind, but she couldn’t do anything for me. She gave me a $10 credit to my account, but I am never using DoorDash again.

I am absolutely furious. I do not want to pay for a service that employs people who can’t tell the difference between a salad and a sandwich. They are stealing my money for a service that wasn’t provided.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10.

Comments