Hayward, California

Ordered via Doordash twice with the same restaurant. They first charged me the correct amount based on the listed prices but then I got a second charge with a higher tax amount.

When I called to let them know I was being charged twice they said the lower amount would be refunded back to my cc. After checking the listed price and checking the local tax rate I informed them that the lower amount was correct. They said it wasn't and that it was the restaurant that was charging the higher tax amount. I said they were not correct, explained my calculations and they still refused to help.

Also, the restaurants jack up their prices and several times items are missing from my order. Instead of crediting me on my CC, they give me a DoorDash credit which means I am stuck using them again in order to use the credit.

Why would I keep using your service if they keep forgetting items that I ordered. I deleted the app at that point.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments