Review about Doordash Food Delivery from San Francisco, California
Never doing doordash again.I tried during the promotion time with $1 delivery and was impressed.
Ordered last week again. This time without the promotion. I ordered a Veg burger and got beef instead! Im a vegetarian.
I submitted my complain twice and no one has responded.
Extremely poor service once they pocket the money!NEVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Doordash Food Delivery Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "I placed an order earlier today through doordash. The driver called and said it was his first time on the job and that the restaurant never received the order through..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."