Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do
Most Helpful
Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them. I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud....

Same here - emailed (supposedly) the CEO and received a response stating/committing to a full refund - however, no real follow-up after that, just canned email responses and t...

NondescriptBirman658
NondescriptBirman658

"A class-action lawsuit" I'll join on that bandwagon. These *** have been playing fast and loose with our funds for too damned long.

DoorDash - Please dint send that dasher again

The lady who delivered my food was so rude! I will never order from deal dasher again because of her!! Dont know her name but she had a damsel sticker in her window, couldnt read the name.
1.6
Show

Want to know communication between doordash and resuarants

No communication between doordash and resuarants about estimated time of pick up even though doordash claims they do.

DoorDash - Nasty car

The lady who dropped off my food had a nasty car. When she opened her car a ton of trash dumped out into my driveway. She didnt clean it up either.
2.1

DoorDash - Horrible Delivery

Deliver person left my pizza and salad in a dirty flower pot. DoorDash customer service acknowledged that the driver made no attempt to call nor text upon arrival. We heard NO knock at the door. DoorDash is refusing refund.

DoorDash - Order delivered somewhere other than to me

Yes, order canceled and payment refunded.
4.5
Show

DoorDash - Still haven't gotten my delivery. 2 hours plus!! Crap#!

My delivery was supposed to be here between4-5pm its now 7pm and still not here! I called the company complaint line, and thwy didnt even call back like they said. Complete crap set up!!

DoorDash - Order not picked up

Today. My order was not picked up by original driver. My food sat at restaurant for an hour. A manager was supposed to call me back.

DoorDash - Stop charging my credit card

I canceled my subscription, which I didn’t even know I had until my card was charged $9.99. I was told it was canceled in April and now I’m still being charged. I have tried contacting DoorDash, my credit card company tried helping me get it canceled. So now I have locked my card and DoorDash will not be getting $9.99 a month from me. So far they have tried to put it through twice. It’s been declined each time.

DoorDash - My order is incorrect

DoorDash - My order is incorrect
Supposed to be cheese and onions only...not peppers/no cheese ??

Contact DoorDash Customer Service

All DoorDash Contacts

Latest Question

DoorDash Questions

DoorDash - Referring a friend

You all suck with customer service