filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do

DoorDash - Door Dash seems to be a scam

I ordered from Door Dash for the first time. I received a text saying the driver couldn’t find me even though I was standing in front of my front door. I called the number they gave me to call the driver. I called several times and there was no answer. Then they tried to charge me for the order. Outrageous!

DoorDash - Missing food

Missing food, food spilling out of containers and cold.
2.8

DoorDash - Money

I need my money my card was the same on file and i dont know why it’s disabled for 7 days is it any way this can be fixed!
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - My card was charged and food never came!!!!!

My card was charged and I didn’t receive my food and it’s been over 2 hours ! If know one don’t get in touch with me immediately I will call my bank and dispute the charges and file a lawsuit in this company!!!!

DoorDash - Problem delivery

Restaurant failed to fill order. Problem ordering process. Did not get resolved

DoorDash - Payment issues

Trying to order food and they keep saying my card is declining

DoorDash - Bad driver

He drove 30 min out of the way with our food. Now our food is cold. And the pizza is mushy not crispy.

DoorDash - Why i did not get payed for one delivery

Only got paid for 2 out of the 3 deliveries I made to night and I'm trying to figure out why

DoorDash - Why i did not get payed for one delivery

I closed it down and went to look up how many how much I made and it's showing that only got paid for 2 out of the 3 deliveries I did tonight

Contact DoorDash Customer Service

United States
Phone:
(650) 681-9470

DoorDash - I can’t start any deliveries

I went out for surgery and now I can’t deliver.