filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do
Most Helpful
Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them. I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud....

I agree they should let you delete your account.

DOOR DASH SUCKS... THEY'RE NOT WORTH A ***

Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Door dash Website glitch after placing order validation then reverted to add a tip without my consent or notice

I was placing an order and decided to not add a tip, so then when I selected the place order and it redirected me to perform a two-step validation to ensure it was myself who was making the order. After I had completed the process, the website placed me back in the checkout screen, and I decided to place the order. As the loading page occurred, I had noticed the website naturally added the tip of $5.84, which then increased the total amount paid to $44.74. I am not pleased with this website interface; I see this as being taking advantage of and I request to be charged as if I had originally decided to be charged and not add a tip. The actual total amount I was okay with paying was $38.90.
3.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
I liked
  • Delivery driver followed instructions to a t
I didn't like
  • Company practices

DoorDash - Door Dash has no respect for the customers

No respect for the customer and very unprofessional and more. Worst company ever.
Show

DoorDash - My card was used without my permission on your site

My card was used without my permission and I need to know where it was sent to and who used it !

DoorDash - I signed up so how do I get started

What is the problem if there is one how can i fix it ...

DoorDash - Food cold no cheddar on sandwich

Refund my credit for deliver

DoorDash - No GPS signal

DoorDash - No GPS signal
Wrong adress dont mach in taunton Massachusetts

DoorDash - Incorrect order

No answer to my call

DoorDash - Ordered food and it still hasn't showed up

I haven't received my order. This is terrible service.
Additional Fees

All DoorDash Contacts

Latest Question

DoorDash Questions

DoorDash - My bill

Ordered last night first I did not hear called back gentleman left me a reply he could not find my house and brought it home? Okay next am starving ordered same thing maybe 25 dollars Door Dash is charging me 78 dollars I don't think so bad site they never get in touch with you?????