Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do
Most Helpful
Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them. I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud....
FewCatfish247
FewCatfish247

I totally agree and don’t know hue to move forward as they have actively stolen from me

Wow same here

DoorDash - No one picked up my food

Still was unable to find a dasher to deliver the food. I have to wait 5-7 days for a refund. ridiculous
1.9

DoorDash - Late order

Apparently tyeres no dashers available Wtf

DoorDash - Horrid

Absolutely no help. Waste of my time.
1.9

DoorDash - Worst experience ever

My food took an hour to get here it’s still not here and I want a refund bc I know it’s going to be cold. They also kept switching my dasher!!!

DoorDash - Cancel order

Cancelled the order because the driver never arrived

DoorDash - $20 took from me bruh

I preferred $20 worth from wing and tender factory from nmb and I lost all my money and got no food. My dasher said they couldn’t find it and i need my money
3.2

DoorDash - Complaint

Driver accepted order but never left her location (20 miles away), even attempted to bring my food or even contact me or door dash themselves to say they can’t take the order. Not happy.
2.9

DoorDash sucks

There customer service is absolutely ridiculous no help to the customer. I will never order again Grubhub is so much better and I will blast them all over social media and will let my friends know to never use DoorDash again.

DoorDash - Wrong order

DoorDash - Wrong order
I ordered a foot-long spicy Italian sub with a bag of chips. I received two turkey sandwiches. I’m not really into turkey so I was very disappointed. Customer service took care of it for me and re-ordered my sandwich for me. I appreciate that.
4.5

United States
All DoorDash Contacts

Latest Question

DoorDash Questions

DoorDash - WHAT!? There's a service fee, in addition to a deliver fee...!?? Grubhub from now on!!!

Crazy, Crazy, Ridiculous Service Fee!