filters
state:
city:
product:

Doordash - Order taken

Was about to pull in to get order then get text saying it was taken and given to another dasher

Doordash - I havent received payment

my doordash account was hacked by a scammer and I haven't received my payments because they took it after I already called them before they transferred the funds to let them know that the scammer got my password and change by account.they said 5 to 10 business days for my funds and it's already been going on 7 and still nobody calls back and answer my emails.
3.3
Turnaround Time
#1262009

Doordash - Setting up the red card to my account

I tried to activate the red card to my account, the app is still saying invalid number.
#1261935
Show

Doordash - Unable to get help via phone or in person!!!

Went to the office and can’t see anyone without an appointment. No where on website does is say you have to have appointment! Drive a long way to get here! Already unhappy this just adds to it! Totally f’ed up way to run a business!!

Doordash - Cant get the phone to ring

No answerplease call me asap

Doordash - Looking for the location for interview

The representative stated that he could not hear me on the call and that he would call me back

Doordash - My payment

Calling asking about your money and where your money at and nobody can give you no answers or no results but the same thing 24 to 48 hours and then it's been a week nothing's been resolved nobody's contacted me there's no pending results nothing there's no phone number there's nothing that you could do about your money
Reply to reviews
This company is a total sham - not sure how they expect to make money or build a reputation. They have listed our restaurant as part of there partners and keep saying that it is only a recommendation. They have a menu that is not current and continue to portray us as a...

Doordash - Havent reseved my kit

I signed up over a week ago and have yet to recive activation kit

Contact Doordash

United States
Phone:
(650) 681-9470
Show

Doordash - Order says delivered and was never delivered.

I paid for my food and it was never delivered