filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

DoorDash Denny’sWrong food, raw bacon, burned hash browns.

So disappointed. Order very bad. Wrong food was delivered and food was improperly cooked. Hashbrowns were burned, bacon was raw, turkey bacon was substituted for regular bacon. Ordered biscuits - were out-of stock? I never knew Denny’s could turn out of biscuits. Just a really bad experience. And I won’t order from Denny’s on DoorDash again.
#1192347

Doordash - Very understanding

Wrong order. The lady on the phone was nice, respectful and understanding. Most of all helpful
#1192345

Doordash - Wrong order

I called because I received a message that my order was being delivered. But I never ordered anything. Sat on phone forever but nobody ever answered. I did not order anything.
#1192289
Show

Doordash - I didn’t get my food give me my money

Tonight I didn’t recieve my food and you number didn’t send me to someone who could resolve my number I will not be using you ever again
#1192184

Doordash - Every item on the order is wrong

I bought 6 tacos and asked for no lettuce, and a munch meal which cost $8 and we didn’t get that $8 meal which is absolutely *** ridiculous, we also got nuggets, 2 chicken sandwiches without mayo or lettuce and 2 drinks. The *** driver got 10 tacos all with lettuce, a missing $8 meal, sandwiches with mayo and lettuce, the only *** thing he got right was the nuggets and the drinks.
#1192166

DoorDash

Had a $10 new customer credit and when checking out there was no to access that credit. Kept getting the run around and finally gave up. The next order $7 worth of items were missing. Contacted DoorDash and they said they refunded me but never went in my account! Crooks!!
#1192155

Doordash - Wrong order

Imcomplete order door dash failed to give the right order
#1192138

Doordash - Bad connection

Didn’t connect at all tried
#1192075

Doordash - All soup was spilled in the bag
Soup was spilled inside of bag. Not etible. I want the cost back on my bank card. $8.99
1.6
#1192070

Doordash - This company sucks

I will not be using it again. Terrible
#1192052