filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do

DoorDash - Original order was placed at 6:06pm. Now 8:37

My order was placed at 6:06pm. It never arrived cause the door dasher claims she dropped it off. Saw her sitting in one place for over 15 minutes then the order was completed. Waited forever for customer service chat and had to place order again. Now it is 8:39 Pm and my second order is not here. what is wrong?!?!?

DoorDash - Over charged

I got triple charged was told by message someone will call me. Nobody has I call and nobody answers. I need y'all to refund my money I was over charged
2.0
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Dasher did not try hard to contact or call me time frame said 9:50 and i called her no answer or text call back nothing

Dasher not responding to my calls or text time frame was 9:50 i texted and called her ,no response
1.8
Reply to reviews
I have finished ALL my deliveries for tonight but the app wont let me clear my last one. It keeps giving me an “error” message when I try and I have been trying for OVER an hour. I went to the “help” button and there are ONLY 165 people ahead of me!!!! I’m done wirh...

DoorDash in Kirkland, Washington - Bank information

I can't receive my money. Need my direct deposit updated on your end.

Doordash thieves?

I placed an order tonight. Part of my order was not delivered. I called the number the doordasher texted from but he did not respond. I called and texted again and called the customer service number, which wasn’t easy to find. No answer. No response from the driver. Contacted the restaurant and that wasn’t much better. They pretty much said too bad and they can’t do anything about it so just contact doordash. ( this manager had very poor management skills)
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Not been getting tips people have tipped me on the app or peak hour pay

These are the dates and times that I was not paid for my peak hours

DoorDash - Undelivered food

Door dash has scammed us on food, they told us the food to be delivered at 6.20 p.m. today and could not find my address, so the food will not be delivered and will not offer a refund, I called Din Tai Fung restaurant and spoke to Jenny who confirmed that they have stopped Door Dash delivery today since 2.00 p.m. Doordash has scammed us for $52 plus..

DoorDash - Still do not have starter kit

Can someone please call me at (828) 808-6985 and let me know where my starter kit is. I keep getting texts that it should have arrived and it has almost been one week.
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - I still do not have my starter kit.

I still do not have my starter kit. The agent said it is in process but could not find where it is with the tracking number. It is almost a week since I joined and I was really looking forward to receiving my starter kit. If someone could call me at (828) 808-6985 to help resolve this issue, I would appreciate it.