Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do
Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them. I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud....

I went to website for my account info and was able to delete my payment card details. I was not able to do that from the app. I also found customer service support form on the website and requested the account be deactivated

I had a similar experience. They have cancelled my order a few times but I have never seen the refunds in my credit card statement!!

I’m glad I’m not the only one, this *** is *** me off.

First time using favor, driver never showed up and phone number listed for driver didn’t work and in the end order was marked as delivered with no food or contact...tried deleting account and found the same issue of being ran around only to find there is no way to do so.

wow I'm reading people can't delete their account. I wonder if there's a data mining gig going on here and who they're selling your info too?

Menaal S

To marketers duh!

Stacey S

You not the only one gave up on doordash so did I. After trying nothing working same problem. Bad customer service with nasty people attitudes.

Neeka
#1722052

Yeah I'd be careful with this company guys. Make sure to read all policies before moving forward.

This company is really strange, be careful before you open account with them. You could be stuck and not able to delete a consumer account (like I am stuck with them)??

Melanie Cooper
#1720837
Food Expert

The DoorDash FAQ page states that you can deactivate your DoorDash account anytime by submitting an account deactivation request. To ensure DoorDash can address your request as quickly as possible, please provide the following information when filing a support case: Full Name Email Phone Number Category: Account Settings Subcategory: None Description: Request to deactivate DoorDash Account Please remember to click on the Submit button after you have filled out all the required fields.

@Melanie Cooper

There isn't any way to get to this form - I've tried numerous times. This company is AWFUL!!

@Anonymous

You have to click on FILE A SUPPORT CASE (red text) to start the process. https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/How-to-deactivate-your-DoorDash-Account?language=en_US

Same here - emailed (supposedly) the CEO and received a response stating/committing to a full refund - however, no real follow-up after that, just canned email responses and they stopped responded to me all together on their facebook page. I reached out to; Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP - they are a class action law firm specializing in consumer protection - maybe if enough of you email them as well, they will take up the matter legally I believe Doordash is an offshore business, with a ghost presence in the US - that's why we can't get to someone that can actually process a refund, etc.

#1720538
@Anonymous

I got screenshots and emails asking for my tips.

Evelina

"A class-action lawsuit" I'll join on that bandwagon. These *** have been playing fast and loose with our funds for too damned long.

#1720008
@Evelina

I’m in

I'm having the same problem. There is no way to submit a request.

Poor service, orders messed up items overpriced, deceptive ordering practices. So many more underhanded activity its simply a business to avoid

Eugine

I totally agree and don’t know hue to move forward as they have actively stolen from me

Deliyah
@Eugine

Same here they gone took money from me then try in say something else

@Eugine

I too am a victima of doordash fraude

Wow same here

I had to call to deactivate the account after doordash stole 72 dollars from my bank account. They have lied again and again for 2 and a half weeks, claiming that they have refunded me.

The charge is still on my account for food I never even received. Please DO NOT give these people your credit card info.

How did you delete your payment information? I'd like to also delete this account and cannot find a way.

I agree . .

. I also tried to delete the account & were not able to.

Antario

I’m a dasher and went for the orientation today at this address, 2600 S Loop W suite 160 HOUSTON Tx 77054. The lady that attended to us was so rude and she didn’t know how to talk to people like seriously ...

everybody was pissed off at there. I’m writing this for you to know so you can stop her doing that.... the time was between 1:30PM - 2:30PM. On this date of : 04/23/2019.

She doesn’t have any matters. Thank you

@Antario

You were probably being *** retarded. I went to orientation with that same lady in Houston & people are stupid as *** and ask a million questions about *** that she JUST talked about. People don’t *** listen!

I agree they should let you delete your account.

DOOR DASH SUCKS... THEY'RE NOT WORTH A ***

How did delete your payment info?

Wilferd
@Anonymous

I added an old MasterCard gift card, that only had $1.01 left on it. That was the only way that I was able to delete my other credit card.

DoorDash is the worst service ever

"You can deactivate your DoorDash account anytime by submitting an account deactivation request. To ensure DoorDash can address your request as quickly as possible, please provide the following information when filing a support case: Full Name Email Address Phone Number Category: Account Settings Subcategory: None Description: Request to deactivate DoorDash Account *Please remember to click on the Submit button after you have filled out all the required fields. FILE A SUPPORT CASE" https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/contactsupport

@Anonymous

what if i own a restaurant i you keep messing up my orders and are messing with my yelp reviews?

#1662018

I have come to the same conclusion. I have had nothing but inconsistencies with the deliveries.

Also, their pricing is questionable. In their merchant agreement, section 6. An excerpt, "DoorDash may also elect (in its sole discretion) to charge an End Customer fees, including but not limited to a Delivery Fee and/or a Service Fee, as well as an additional markup for Merchant Products." I just purchased $23.05 in food. There were $1.22 in local taxes, $3.99 in delivery charges, and $3.46 as a service fee.

This doesn't include any tip to the driver. So, essentially even the food you're purchasing can be marked up by DoorDash. Besides not being able to delete your account. I am not able to remove my credit card info.

There was a recent update to their website. I believe that option was there before.

In today's world, consumers should have full control over their info. DoorDash should provide basic options, such as deletion of credit card info and account.

@DB

Worst customer service ever.

@DB

If you call them they will delete it. I requested deactivation after doordash stole 72 dollars from my bank account and refused to refund it.

They have lied for weeks and claimed that they have already refunded me.

They also requested a copy of my bank statement, which I refused to give them . I repeatedly requested that they give me a US based contact number for their company and they refused.

Wilferd
@DB

NEVER EVER Work for Doordash none payment to good to true burned me bad .No one to call BLOCKED my number on pay day no customer service you'll never get paid they'll work you until pay day then there will be no one to talk to at all SAD TIMES USA stop doing people wrong class action lawsuit needed NOW wasted $40 in gas .coldblooded devil soul taker

@John West 3745

Sorry to hear that

Same experience. Too many negatives to continue using Door Dash.

Went to try to delete my account & info, but no way. Fraud is representing yourself or your company as providing a particular service, then being unable to carry out your end of the service as provider.

Door Dash says it has customers it does not represent. At least two that I know.

Jennifier

This is my exact frustration and I’m having a hard time removing my credit card information as well I’ve also noticed that the app charges card before a driver accepts or the merchant confirms which makes it difficult to get your money back

I too had a similar incident and have involved my credit card company. This company is fraud and very rude customer service.

In this day and age where customer service is everything to keep business going, this company clearly doesn't care. The company will shut down very soon.....no doubt about that!!

I agree, i would love to sue these crooks.

I got charged 35 bucks and have not used the app. I'm not happy about this hence I tried to delete it only to be told that I couldn't. Okay...

took 1 hour phone call to delete my account.

I have tried to do the same and there is no way. This is ridiculous

I could NOT find a way to cancel. I removed my card and put in filler info into the account.

I also tried deleting my account after they stiffed me a couple of times with expensive orders. The company make it impossible to their contact customer, as the option on the app and website, is constantly "experiencing problems." I will never conduct business through them again.

I was not able to cancel from the app. I called 855-973-1040 and they cancelled it. After phone call I tried to log in and was not able to.

I also found it a bit odd you can't cancel your order before the dasher is assigned. I went to cancel well before the dasher took the order and I just got a revolving circle telling me "this may take several moments." I tried it 4-5 times before realizing they are doing it on purpose so you either give up or you can't cancel because a Dasher is assigned.

This is some shady practice. I hate this app.

Same here. I can update payment method nothing else.

I am on the other side of the fence. I’m a driver and someone within their company or someone who hacker their system scammed me to steal a pay check.

I caught it in time. They have done little to nothing about it. I’m still trying to get my last paycheck from them and hoping to deactivate my account. If that actually exists.

I do suggest trying to get door dash on the phone and tell them you want to delete your account. They may have to send you an email with the steps to do so like they send emails and links for everything else. No person to person help from this company. It truely sucks and they are an awful company to work for.

No service line for their employees and they don’t treat us with the same urgency they do with customers waiting for food.

Not even for a possible breech in their security. So I feel you about the way they operate and i am also sorry to hear that cause it is ridiculous the way they do business.

I agree I so pissed too They dragging feet Asking *** questions Want to call me No No discussion I want out So stressful I am so pissed

Call this number (855) 973-1040. I just told them to cancel my account and they did..

@Todd

Thank you for the number! What a pain to cancel!

@Todd

i just called that number and they deactivated my account immediately. thank you.

#1632095
@Anonymous

That number is just an automated recording telling you to go to the website to cancel an order. No live person, and after it gives you the website it hangs up on you.

@Lee

call at night .. lol youll see why

#1612051

I was able to remove my address I changed it to Delete Street in Alabama. But I cannot remove my cell number or email address attached to my account.

I also sent an email to customer service asking them to delete my account.

But I'd rather be able to delete my own account without having to go through the added step of having to contact customer support. This is ridiculous.

+1 (650) 681-9470 Try this number

I cancelled my credit card attached to doordash. They will no longer be able to charge me, hacked or not.

@Yespat

how did you manage to delete the card details?I am not able to do so

@Anonymous

Start making an order and before checkout it asks and there you can delete it. Then just don't continue checkout.

@Yespat

I wanna know how to cancel it too

@Anonymous

This company sucks !! I can’t delete my Info either this is ridiculous!!

@Jazmin

Me neither

I can’t even cancel credit card info

@Kk

click the X and it will remove the card from the account. Go here to deactivate account. https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/How-to-deactivate-your-DoorDash-Account Unfortunately, there's no way to delete accounts.

I tried to delete mine after I figured out that they charge more than the item at the place on top of the 10% service fee and delivery. They are ripping people off big time.

@Kk

If you go to the section on the app that manages which payment to use, swipe left & click delete.

I was a driver for DoorDash for about 3 months -my last two paychecks were never deposited in my account. However the company claims it must have been negligence on my part -I did not give out my information to anyone.

This company is *** and takes advantage of folks big time.

I also am desperate to delete ALL my information from their company. I do not want any risk of further fraud to occur.

I just tried to cancel my subcription but there does not seem to be a way to do that. I will be willing to be a part of a class action suit as they are still taking money out of my checking account. I am contacting my bank to deny these payments the only thing I can think of to do to not give these thieves money.

@S Newman

I can't either. Did you ever figure out how to cancel?

Can’t delete my info either.

I’m in too. I can’t get my info deleted also

same exact thing just happened to me

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!! IT IS TERRIBLE AND VERY SHADY THAT WE CANNOT REMOVE OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONCE WE SIGN UP TO TRY IT!!!

Same experience here too! I want nothing to do with Door Dash anymore after they were no help to me.

I don't even receive responses anymore from my emails or phone calls. If you file a lawsuit, I'm in!

I just had the same experience. Just like Uber they don't allow you to delete your account.

I am not even able to remove my credit card info. From my understanding, this practice unfortunately isn't illegal, at least in CA.

Same.. someone from a foreign country ordered some Popeyes..

crazy how you can even remove your account or even get help from removing your credit card info.. how to get it off some random site (appreciate this site).

@Not Happy

Same thing happen to me

My wife just had her account hacked or multiple orders were placed in a matter of minutes! We called doodash shortly after calling our bank to report the fraudulent activity and door dash says they are sorry but they cannot delete our account WTF!!!!

alan j
@AngryJoe

Same thing happened to me October 12th. I called Door Dash and they did was argue with me. I want to find a way to hold them accountable.

Ashleynicole

The same thing happened to me. October 2, 2018

Debra

WOW!!! THIS IS CONCERNING!!!!!

They are PATHETIC and crooks! A company which doesn't allow customers to easily deactivate their account is a FRAUD.

After going into circles on my own I found out how to remove my credit card but still can't delete the account. I refuse to talk to them on the phone!

They started out ok but my last order was missing 1/3 plus the bummy delivery driver was on the phone using the N-word, that's a no-go for me. Never again will I use or recommend them.

#1582001
@Lav

How do you delete the cards? I can’t figure that out. I want to delete my whole account, but this thread verifies it’s not possible.

@Stephanie

@Lav

How did you delete your credit card info. I can't figure out how to. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

@Lav

How do you remove the debit card information can you please help me

@Marc

You have to place an item in cart and in the check out you click change under payment. There will be an X by the card. click the X and it will remove the card from the account.

You can call the customer service number and delete your account! I did!

@Anonymous

They wil deactivate only, leaving all your personal information on file.

I have the same problem. I cannot change the debit card information that the scam person set up for me.

I requested them to remove it but they still keep it for what I do not. I want to stop working with this company.

I will wait few days more let see they will solve my problem or not. They refuse to asnwer my question and answer what not relate what I want to know.

Try being a business! We have our own delivery people and doordash refuses to remove their link on our Google page.

We never signed up with them or got anything from them. Except unhappy customers that we cant help because they used an unauthorized third party.

It was easy to delete cc info. Thanks to the posters below for providing Customer Service number so I could delete my account.

I was a huge fan of DoorDash, ordering through their service multiple times until the last time. I made a regular order. It was curious that the Dasher completely disappeared from the tracker, then only reappeared when they were right outside the door. When I opened it...there was a child delivering my food with what I could only assume was the parent/Dasher recording the whole thing without my consent.

It was only after that that I began questioning the amount of privacy and data I'd exchanged just for simplicity in saving time. In the FAQ area, it was hard to differentiate where I was rating either the restaurant (which I love) or the Dasher (questionable in dashing).

Their only response was to give me credits. They seem to have updated their FAQs to include updating cc info, but still had to google to find the customer service number here.

I followed the instructions below to delete my cc info and then called the number below right after to deactivate my account. Went smoothly with no trouble at all.

I just told them I didn’t want to use them anymore and that I would feel more comfortable deleting my personal information. Thanks for the suggestions!

@Roxy

What were the instructions to deleting the cc info? I want to do the same.

Was doing some bills and stumbled upon someone actively making 50-100 dollar charges on my door dash account. Immediately called bank & suspended account / am getting reimbursed for the charges by the bank.

Logged into door dash (guy changed login info so took a minute to regain my own account) and deleted saved payment info that I never opted to save (pretty sure app I used automatically saved it, way to go devs!).

On the line with Doordash right now hoping they're professional enough to cancel account and refund my about ~$300 worth of deliveries across the States. I honestly wouldn't mind if I knew for sure some people got fed, but the phone numbers were fake so I couldn't check.

@Anonymous

Hi - I wanted to deactivate my account but unable to, I wanted then to delete saved payment info but have no idea how to find that. Can you instruct how you did it? Thank in advance.

everything about them is a fraud/ripoff!!!

Yes, Doordash sucks, evidently they have the right to cancel your order if they show up too early to pick it up and they are not obligated to notify either the restaurant you ordered from or you, the customer. Their service sucks.

INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO DELETE CREDIT CARD INFO ON YOUR OWNEveryone is right- Doordash is a total scam. I was never able to order at all because it claimed that every credit card I entered was denied (although they all had huge available balances).

I was trying to use the website through Safari on my iPhone, not the app. Like others who have posted here, the website (on my phone) would not allow me to delete my CC info. I just called the support number others mentioned (THANK YOU FOR THAT, because the support number DOESN'T EXIST on the website, and support emails get denied) (855-973-1040), and THANKFULLY, the guy was able to talk me through deleting credit card info. That said, I had to do it on the web on my laptop, not my iPhone.>Log in to your account.>Go to the main page and click on any restaurant.>Add something to your cart.>Once there is something in your cart, a large red button (NOT the one with the cart) will appear off to the right hand side that says "Place Order".

Click "Place Order".>Scroll down to the "Payment" section (between the "Time" and "Summary" sections.>Below "Payment", click "Change/Add".>Your stored credit card information will appear. Click on the "X" to the right of each credit card.>After clicking the "X", you will be asked to confirm whether or not you want to delete that card.I repeated the process for all of my cards. I then closed the window, opened another in DoorDash and followed the entire process again (log into customer account, click on a restaurant, added a meal, click "Purchase", go to "Payment" section, click "Change/Add") to verify that my credit card info was still gone.I would still like to delete my entire account, but haven't figured it out yet.

Perhaps I will try to just change the name to a fake name. Unbelievable that the DoorDash app has so many positive reviews because they are JUNK.Anyway, hope this helps to at least get your credit info deleted.

@Anonymous

I was able to delete my card info thanks to your help. I specifically am wary about saving card info on anything and I never do.

I didn't realize at the time that the app saved my card info even though I did not opt to do so.

At the time I was doing bills and luckily I caught onto someone who hacked my account, changed the email and ordered like 6 different things across the states. This company is cancer, if anyone figures out how to delete account please post.

@Anonymous

Thanks for posting. I just deleted my CC from their site.

@Anonymous

Thank you! it was able to delete my card details based on this

@Anonymous

Thanks so much for this. You're a lifesaver!!

@Anonymous

I tried the above instructions and once I hit place order - the order had been submitted on my card already on file! I was so mad.

I jumped on the phone to call the restaurant and told them to NOT PUT THAT ORDER THROUGH!

(They were nice and said not to worry) I called the customer support number, thankfully i got off of this website and they said they would deactivate my account which would delete all my information. I'll definitely be checking my bank account info closely for a while.

@Anonymous

thanks for your help, you're doing the Lord's work :)

@Anonymous

Thank you SO much for posting this!!!! I just had someone randomly *** my account after using DoorDash for months w/o problem.

Within minutes (thankfully I was signed in on my device already), I saw this individual had an order prepared for $100+ to an Address I've never been to before. I immediately found this site after some quick google searches, and proceeded to both delete the cards from my account, change my account password, and then call the number above and requested formally that my account be both deactivated (this is default procedure), as well as all information associated with my account purged from their databases (we'll see if they actually follow up on this).

I will never again use this service. The fact that someone was able to so quickly access my account & there is no 2-factor authentication to help secure my information, I simply don't want to risk dealing with this again; I'll suffer with being not-lazy and find alternative delivery services if need be, but no more DoorDash for me.

It is interesting that customers cannot delete their accounts, while dashers (delivery drivers) get their accounts deleted or deactivated for no reason..This has happened to me and many many others if you just look online...On top of that this company steals drivers tips.. out of the tips given to a driver, they take a portion of it and count it toward the standard delivery rate..I bet customers assume that drivers get 100% if the tip hey are giving them, but no..

they don’t receive it.. their “new pay model” takes a portion of this.

But if another driver does not receive a tip (the amount the company believes they should as standard) they meet that requirement..So basically they are taking tips from drivers who earned or received them and handing a portion of that to drivers who didn’t receive any..That last part is what I was explained recently.The first part is definitely true however.. that they take the tips of their drivers.

That helps. I am going to call. I just tried to delete my account and went in circles.

6/20/18 I did call the phone number listed (855-973-1040) below and the Customer Service Dept. removed 2x payment cards immediately ... hope this helps out others needing to do so, too ...

You have to call them and have them delete your account. Their number is (855) 973-1040.

Anyone able to delete the payment information at least? DoorDash is awe full and insecure to do business with!

I am looking to delete my account as well.

im trying to do the same

We absolutely need to be able to delete our accounts. Their practice of locking people into their system with no way out has to be illegal.

I have been trying to delete my account after a disappointing delivery experience. There seems to be no way to do so.

Help. Anyone?

Same here

I have also had many BAD experiences with Doordash. One of them with the delivery girl, where she had eaten our food.

And this past, LAST experience where the food was not only terrible (not doordash's fault per se) but that part of the order just wasn't delivered. And no reconciliation happened after many attempts on my part. It's one thing to order an incredibly overpriced meal, but to not even receive it burns me up! I am done with this company!

Ive tried for over an hour to delete my account and cannot. My address is stuck, my phone is stuck. I am beyond livid. Had I known my info.

would be permanently "out there" I never would have signed up! Terrible business! Had I been able to just delete my account, nothing would have been said.

If there is a class action, then sign me up! I'm sure holding people's personal info for ransom is fraudulent.

@Doordash is TERRIBLE

Full disclosure: The Doordash delivery people have always been very nice. We have used them for nearly 2 years but it's been recently that we've had problems with missing items in our order.

And I just got a reply from Doordash Customer Service for a refund on the order where the girl had eaten the wings.

Nothing yet from the missing mexican dish. Wouldn't be a "terrible" company if I could just delete my account without the hassle...

@Doordash is TERRIBLE

There is a class action on here. The guys name is Josh.

I have been looking for him, if you find him let me know. I lost his email.

You can reach me at 21stcenturyeventsco@gmail.com Good luck. Joey A

Horrible service and people! I placed an order for the first time today.

I placed my order at 12:35pm and was told it would be here at 1:40pm. It was 2:02pm and after looking all over the internet to find their customer service number, I called them and asked them why I still have not received my order. They said they cancelled the order! Why did you know let me know???

You made me wait for over and hour and when I called then you told me the order was cancelled?

I cannot even cancel my account or remove my credit card information! They take your personal information and credit card but does not provide any service.

Yes i have this same issue for months /// so annoying, how do they get away with this.

As of 4/12/18, it does not look like you can delete addresses, anymore, or edit or delete your payment information. I do believe that because of the payment info and not being able to edit all of your account, that it does fall on fraud especially since we were never told that it is a "permanent" account

Just call the help line & ask to deactivate it. I wanted to be a driver and had to put in my ss and everything and got worried so I called and they deactivated it

Same here an address appeared that is not mine on my account. I cannot delete that address or mine.

I cannot delete my account, or credit card information either. I feel like this is a violation of some kind, and there is obvious fraud going on.

#1452010

I am the restaurant partner with doordash. Every time driver delivery wrong order (driver fault)to customer, this company do not pay restaurant.

The reason driver give customer wrong food from different restaurant, or sometime cannot find customer address.The restaurant should get credit from those order, unfortunately we have to spend time talking to them. They always stated that they will give us credit but no money was deposit to the account.

Hate this company - same experience as everyone else.Horrible, deceptive services.Issued credit rather than refund, you cant keep my money for something ordered, not received, then force me to use your company again.Unable to close account.Unable to post reviews - facebook and suchChecking BBB nowDid someone mention lawsuit? Let's do it !!

I'm right there with you. Tried being a driver and ended up getting a promotion at my job.

They called me everyday for 3 weeks. They charged me for text messages and won't let me delete my account.

Don't use DoorDash. If the driver brings the wrong delivery there is nothing you can do about.

No one to call to remedy the situation. Your stuck with the wrong order.

And there is no way to deactivate your account with CC info. Class action lawsuit anyone?

I changed my address to there office address in my state and then deleted my address, I changed my email address to press@doordash.com which is the only email address for them I could locate. I used their California number which I got off there facebook page.

I changed my account name to Account Closed and deleted my credit card. The only thing that shows my address is the one and only order I placed. This company is a scam!!!!!

They won't allow you to close the account, have no way to contact them, and if you noticed on their site and even Facebook page reviews are not able to be posted to hide these issues from other customers. If you do a class action lawsuit I would be in all the way.

@PISSED OFF ONE TIME CUSTOMER

How did you delete your CCIt wont let me remove my CC or Google Pay ?!

@PISSED OFF ONE TIME CUSTOMER

Same thing over and ove and over again! Class action in the works. Contact me at 21stcenturyeventsco@gmail.com Thanks Joey A

I am trying to delete my account and realizing, after reading reviews, that it does not seem possible. If a class action can resolve this, I am ALL in.

@Kole

I am also experiencing a lot of App issues like not getting deliveries in local areas. Most of the time, I am driving 10 to 20 miles for food pickup.

A lot of Illegal South Indian (People are from India) are hacking into legit accounts and getting pay in their account.

I have the very same problem. Why on earth can't they let you do that?

Scandalous indeed... I also can't delete my payment info.

Do you know how to do it? I am on mobile, maybe that's why.

View more comments
Most Helpful
Product
Doordash Account
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

DOORDASH review in Bridgeport, Texas: Missing entire meal

3.4
Restaurant called- replacement ordered- new driver- tip removed from previous person
Review

DOORDASH review: Please give right address

5.0
No such address, went to several addresses close to this one
Review
Cons
  • Being charged for item not received

Verified Reviewer

DOORDASH review: Revived wrong food and only partial credit

Update by user 1 hour ago

I received the wrong food and American Deli blamed the driver and refused to accept responsibility. I did not get the food I ordered and only received partial credit. Door Dash did not give money back refused to.

Original review posted by user 1 hour ago

I received the wrong food and American Deli blamed the driver and refused to accept responsibility. I did not get the food I ordered and only received partial credit for the money I spent. Did not ask for the food I received so no one is going to eat it. VERY UNSATISFIED
Doordash Customer Care
Pros
  • Can be fast and convenient
Poor customer service
Full refund
Tags
  • Doordash Customer Service

DOORDASH review in Omaha, Nebraska: Did not get my order

First time ever using doordash and I didn't get my order they *** suck
Problem with delivery
Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

DOORDASH review: Havent received credits for signing up a friend

1.9
Signed up a friend. She made a large purchase from ColdStone. Now Doordash refuses to honor the $7 credit. Seems like a scam to me.
Review
Pros
  • Delivery
Cons
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

DOORDASH review in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: Not delivered

No resolve due to incorrect address

DOORDASH review in Modesto, California: Their refer a friend deal is a scam

I referred a friend. She made a large purchase. I never received any credits. Called customer support. Customer support refused to honor the deal. Seems like a scam to me.
Review

DOORDASH review: Cancelled order want refund

4.9
Checked over texts with dasher and found the problem to get the refund resolved
Pending
Good customer service

DOORDASH review in Horn Lake, Mississippi: Because your app sucks here

Get someone who speaks English and fix your stupid app

Contact DOORDASH Customer Service

Latest Question

DOORDASH Questions

DOORDASH review: My account

3.0
I would like to do door dnd I understand I cannot do it driving a car I would like to do it ridding a bicycle