Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do
Most Helpful
Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them. I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud....

Same here - emailed (supposedly) the CEO and received a response stating/committing to a full refund - however, no real follow-up after that, just canned email responses and t...

NondescriptBirman658
NondescriptBirman658

"A class-action lawsuit" I'll join on that bandwagon. These *** have been playing fast and loose with our funds for too damned long.

DoorDash - Late ordersuper

DoorDash - Late ordersuper
I ordered at7:45am it is now 9:21 am and this guy terrell t never delivered my food and i cant cancel vecause he already got my food hes nowhere near my house

DoorDash - I didnt get the money from dashing

I dashed for 78 dollars in a week, and It didn’t get added to my debit card. I’ve waited a week and it still hasn’t been added to my card.

DoorDash - I'm a Dasher who can't dash

I've been dashing since September of last year in Manhattan, and now that the summer is here I can't because dashers come in from out of state and out of burough to Manhattan and takes up all the dash time. This upsets me because now I have to go to Brooklyn just to work, which was something I was trying to avoid because I live in Manhattan not Brooklyn. Could there be some more regulations as to where can one dash? Can there be some form of consistent scheduling that actually allows me to set my schedule because now it looks like Im regulated into Brooklyn because of this inconvenience? I hope so, it I might switch to another delivery employment.
2.1

DoorDash - Order was incorrect

This was my first time using DoorDash to have food delivered my family and I can honestly say, I probably will not be using your services again!! To start things off, I was confused by the referrer a friend, it took forever for me to receive that credit in order to be able to proceed. Once the credit was applied I was able to proceed with my order. In which was not prepared or told to the establishment incorrectly.
1.4

DoorDash - UNable to order

DoorDash - UNable to order
Spent 20 minutes trying to get order - kept saying min order $5 my order was $13 - *** web IT never use again

DoorDash - Delivery person needs to read delivery instructions

My wife ordered food and in the delivery instructions said “ please do not ring doorbell because we have dogs.” And the delivery guy still rang it and woke up our baby because the dogs were barking. Please make put something out that the delivery people can read the instructions on delivery

DoorDash - Customer Service

No one wants to take complaimts so im put on hold for an hour until i hung up.

DoorDash - Hujnb

driver failed to deliver food

DoorDash - My order never arrived

The driver called and told me he was 30 minutes away and the store had already closed!
1.1

All DoorDash Contacts

Latest Question

DoorDash Questions

DoorDash - Food not delivered but paid for

The delivery person left the food at the wrong address; when I called him and the restaurant both said not my problem. I tried to get the restaurant(Wing Stop) to send the food to us. His reply was; I can’t do anything about it; call DoorDash. This was our first time to use DoorDash; what a first impression.