Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Order delivered somewhere other than to me

Yes, order canceled and payment refunded.
4.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Show

DoorDash - Still haven't gotten my delivery. 2 hours plus!! Crap#!

My delivery was supposed to be here between4-5pm its now 7pm and still not here! I called the company complaint line, and thwy didnt even call back like they said. Complete crap set up!!
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Order not picked up

Today. My order was not picked up by original driver. My food sat at restaurant for an hour. A manager was supposed to call me back.

DoorDash - Stop charging my credit card

I canceled my subscription, which I didn’t even know I had until my card was charged $9.99. I was told it was canceled in April and now I’m still being charged. I have tried contacting DoorDash, my credit card company tried helping me get it canceled. So now I have locked my card and DoorDash will not be getting $9.99 a month from me. So far they have tried to put it through twice. It’s been declined each time.

DoorDash - My order is incorrect

DoorDash - My order is incorrect
Supposed to be cheese and onions only...not peppers/no cheese ??

DoorDash - Referring a friend

You all suck with customer service

DoorDash - MISSING ITEMS ORDERED

Missing items ordered. Never delivered
Show
I placed an order and I watched online to follow the delivery of my order. The order said 41-51minutes. Once it got to 51 minutes it said contact support for ETA. I contacted DoorDash and was told the person bringing the food had an emergency so he could not finish the...

DoorDash - Stolen credit card

I need to speak to the legal Department.

DoorDash - Red card declined

I has a problem with tue red card but I called Support and They fix the problem, they resolved it :)