Verified Reviewer

1.7

To whom it may concern:

Up until yesterday I have nothing but praise for your service. Unfortunately, this is not the case today.

Summary of what happened: I

I had two things that went wrong

I had an order that was processed before I hit the submit button.

I was charged 252.24 and was told it was too late to cancel. Not knowing that that order was processed I went ahead and ordered again which was for 275.12. I was in time to cancel that one and have a refund coming for that amount.

The problem is that for the order that was processed for 252.24 I was grossly overcharged for 10 Carne Asada tacos. I was charged 15.70 per taco.

Each taco should have been 3.50. So instead of paying 35.00 for 10 carne asada tacos I was charged 157.00. I contacted the store and they fixed it on their end but said I would have to deal with Door Dash to get a refund.

I tried calling (2x) your customer service number and Chatting online. Both times they told me by phone that they could do nothing to help me.

When I asked who could help they said they did not know. When I was on chat the agent hung up on me. Again, no resolution.

I need someone who has knowledge and has higher authority to fix this mess.

I would like to add that Someburross said that your company was very easy to work with on refunds. I am not finding that is not true.

User's recommendation: Horrible customer service..don't use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Debit Card.

Comments

#1986103

Charged me for food I cancelled Customer service rep was useless and kept reading from a script Wouldn't help us

DOORDASH Reviews