1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I PLACED A CALL REGARDING A COLD ORDER AND WANTED A FULL REFUND TO MY DEBIT CARD AND NOT MY A DOOR DASH CREDIT. THE FIRST LADY MARY I TALKED TO INFORMED ME THAT $20 ORDER SHE COULD ONLY DO $11 DOOR DASH CREDIT.

I ASKED WHY IT COULDN'T BE A DEBIT CARD REFUND SHE THEN TRANSFERRED ME TO SOMEONE WHO INFORMED ME THAT HE COULD NOT GIVE ME A THE $11 CREDIT BECAUSE I WAS LIER AND I HAVE ORDER 3+ TIMES FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR A CREDIT WHEN I TRIED TO INFORM HIM THAT WAS NOT TRUE. I THEN ASKED TO SPEAK WITH HIS SUPERVISOR AND HE STATED THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION. I ASKED HIM HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE AND IF HE NEEDED TO SPEAK WITH THEM HOW DOES HE GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM. HE PLACED ME ON HOLD FOR 4 SECONDS CAME BACK AND WAS LIKE I JUST TALKED TO MY SUPERVISOR AND HE SAID THAT I COULD CREDIT YOU $7 BACK, WHEN I CALLED HIM OUT ON HIS BS HE STATED THAT HE SPOKE WITH HIM IN PERSON AND STARTED LAUGHING AND CALLING ME LAIR SAYING I CHANGED MY STORY AND I DECLINED HIS CREDIT.

THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 3 MINS BEFORE I TOLD HIM TO ISSUE MY CREDIT AND I WILL BE FOLLOWING UP TO SPEAK WITH HIS SUPERVISOR.

I DISCONNECTED THE CALL AND CALLED BACK SPOKE WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO ELSEILY FORWARDED MY CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE HEAD SUPERVISOR. I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH DOOR DASH AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Comments