1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered Chipotle from door dash today 4/13/2019. The driver Harjiwan stated that the suite number to my building was not on the order, but this was not the problem.

He was very rude, he called me a yelled and screaming stating that he was trying to call me for about 20 minutes trying to figure out where the suite number was and that I wasted his time. I apologized to the driver, which I do think that he deserves an apology, but I work in healthcare so I can not have my phone in my pocket when I'm seeing patients. This is not an excuse for me. It's more of how the driver reacted to his frustration.

Yelling at customers is not what he should be doing. I would like my delivery fee back because his behavior was uncalled for and he should not be given a tip/rewarded for unprofessional behavior.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Comments

Great the dashers need to be polite and patient too,totally agreed and does not deserve tip,but wen ordering in a commercial establishment its courtesy to give exact address or contact the driver and guide him,u maybe well versed with ur surrounding areas but the driver may not be,how do you expect the driver to know all the routes and addresses perfectly, so the customer needs to be more keen about his/ her orders