2.0
Additional Fees

I was babysitting at a friends when I decided to order some food from door dash because I normally do, it’s quick and simple. My friend lives in an apartment complex and mind you, the baby is only 6 months or so...this dasher called I missed the call because I was putting the baby to sleep!!

And she calls again I pick up and she is instantly a *** Right off the bat. She started off in a snarky attitude “um where are you?!” While I replied “I’m standing outside I can’t go very far to meet you I have a baby. This woman LAUGHS at me and yes I mean she laughs at me in a *** way. Says she can’t deliever my food if she doesn’t know where I am because apparently THEIR gps took her to an address nearby.

It’s not my fault that your crap *** up! Then she’s on the phone with me I’m trying to explain where I am. But she gets so furious with me (idk why I’m being as nice as possible) she says “what apartment are you” I repeated and repeated. And she said “whatever I’m dropping your food off at the door” I said.

“Umm I’m at the front door I don’t see anyone dropping off food..” and she HUNG UP. So then I contact support about it and they’re being just as rude if not worse! Tech support replied to my complaint with “yes but she contacted you and was unable so?” I said “noooo she did get a hold of me” then I explained everything again. “We can compensate you this time but not next this is getting old” or something along those lines.

I’m like “okay *** don’t talk to me like I’m an idiot for one, and for two you will compensate me ANYTIME some *** drops my food off at another persons door. Lmao so in other words.

I think I’m done with door dash for a while. Until they can get their attitudes in check.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Comments