Verified Reviewer

UNBELIEVABLY BAD SERVICE - ordered from Walmart Superstore on Lake Cook in Buffalo Grove - delivery person was a small woman who was supposed to carry full order (including 40 bottles of water). First she went to the wrong address (350 instead of 375) She called and my mom directed her to 375.

When she arrived she sat in her car. I yelled out that I was ready for the order but she refused to bring it - she wanted me to walk (a long way) to the parking lot and pick up my order. The order is to be delivered to your door. When I told her to bring it, she jumped out of her car, screamed and me and called me a "BITCH" At that point I told her to take the order back and called the store to complain.

Walmart manager told me he would BLACKLIST her from delivering for any Walmart ever again He told me to complain to door dash so that you can fire her I wasn't going to contact you until my mom told me she got a call from the door dash driver telling her that her daughter (me) was rude and that she was going to leave her "FUCKING" leave order in the parking lot.

Her name is Amy &;;;;;;; you should be able to contact the Walmart manager. Walmart credited our account, but this ANIMAL YOU HAVE WORKING FOR YOU IS 1-too stupid to read the address; 2-A FOUL MOUTHED PIECE OF LOW CLASS TRASH - IF YOU CONTINUE TO HIRE THIS TYPE OF PERSON - YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS - MY NUMBER 847 849 **** - short 5 feet - 90 lbs - LONG DARK HAIR, YOUNG & STUPID WITH A BIG FOUL MOUTH!

Preferred solution: Apology.