Verified Reviewer

UNBELIEVABLY BAD SERVICE - ordered from Walmart Superstore on Lake Cook in Buffalo Grove - delivery person was a small woman who was supposed to carry full order (including 40 bottles of water). First she went to the wrong address (350 instead of 375) She called and my mom directed her to 375.

When she arrived she sat in her car. I yelled out that I was ready for the order but she refused to bring it - she wanted me to walk (a long way) to the parking lot and pick up my order. The order is to be delivered to your door. When I told her to bring it, she jumped out of her car, screamed and me and called me a B***h At that point I told her to take the order back and called the store to complain.

Walmart manager told me he would BLACKLIST her from delivering for any Walmart ever again He told me to complain to door dash so that you can fire her I wasn't going to contact you until my mom told me she got a call from the door dash driver telling her that her daughter (me) was rude and that she was going to leave her f**kING leave order in the parking lot.

Her name is Amy & you should be able to contact the Walmart manager. Walmart credited our account, but this ANIMAL YOU HAVE WORKING FOR YOU IS 1-too stupid to read the address; 2-A FOUL MOUTHED PIECE OF LOW CLASS TRASH - IF YOU CONTINUE TO HIRE THIS TYPE OF PERSON - YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS - MY NUMBER 847 849 **** - short 5 feet - 90 lbs - LONG DARK HAIR, YOUNG & STUPID WITH A BIG FOUL MOUTH!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Never again.

DOORDASH Cons: Staff.

Comments

#1929494

i sent an email to the DOOR DASH CEO with a copy of this complaint - thought he should know

#1929476

REVIEW IS THE TRUTH - DON'T LET EM FOOL YOU.

#1929450

HER NAME IS ELIZABETH ANN

#1929610
@ILICIA F

Update - this evening Door Dash contacted me after I filed the complaint. They asked me to let the driver apologize and instead she swore at me again and told me "she knows where I live and is going to kick my *** I hung up on her.

The Door Dash Manager called me back (he had been listening the entire time He called for her to come to his office and then I then heard him say "You're fired, that is the 3rd time this week you assaulted a senior citizen" (REALLY? SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED THE FIRST TIME - DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR BUSINESS AND WHO IS BEING HIRED??) To top it all off, Elizabeth Anne then she sent me a text and told me :she would *** in my food if she ever delivered to me again" & that "I am a *** and she was coming over to kick my A**":(I have the texts and can send you a copy or a screen shots) I contacted the Wheeling police and an officer came out and I filed a report. He told me there was nothing he could do about a threat, but to call him immediately if she comes around here and he would then arrest her. Who in their right mind would want to use Door Dash again.

Do you screen your people, do a background check or anything. You have 1 week to reply. If I do not hear from you, I will send a copy of this email to THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, WALMART CEO, YELP. Your company has big, big problems if this is who you employ and then ask the customer to let them apologize and they go off on you.

There a so many complaints about Door Dash - I may be joining a class action lawsuit and I will save the threatening, inappropriate text I received from you unstable and dangerous person. Shame on you Door Dash Sincerely LISA FISHMAN Review #219****

#1929446

Door Dash contacted me after I filed a complaint. They asked me to let the driver apologize and instead she swore at me again.

I then heard him say "You're fired, that is the 3rd time this week you assaulted a senior citizen Then she sent me a text and told me she would *** in my food and was coming over to kick my *** and she called me a *** - dummy didn't realize her boss was listening! What kind of people are you employing - I contacted the Wheeling police and make a report on her threats - if I see her I am to call and they will come and arrest her - can't do it for threats --but if she threatens and comes here she will be arrested - shows intent - your company has big big problems if this is who you employ and then ask the customer to let the apologize and they go off on you - I would wish you luck but I am not sure you deserve it - run background checks on your employees or you will regret it

DOORDASH Reviews