Verified Reviewer

I have food sent to my elderly parents, aged 89/86, thru DoorDash on a fairly regular basis. Last night the dasher was named Tanner.

I put my order in around 2 in the afternoon to be delivered btwn 530-6. My confirmation said delivery @545. Tanner evidently made other stops before ours, didnt get there till after 6. I understand the restaurant was partially to blame & sent them an angry message as well.

But Tanner was rude on top of being late. Had he just said sorry, doing my best, I wouldnt be so angry. But he was sarcastic & snotty. I paid him $7 tip that he doesnt deserve.

I have waited tables, and I have worked in the delivery service. His attitude was unacceptable. Unfortunately, patrons have to tip up front instead afterwards, so your dashers know they get their tip no matter what. Had he waited on us in a restaurant, his tip would have been nill & we would have complained to management.

I told him I wished I could cancel the tip, but instead of being apologetic, he was even more rude. He is not a good representative of your service.

User's recommendation: Don’t order from Wayback Burgers, & pray that whatever you order, your dasher is not Tanner!!

Preferred solution: Take away Tanner’s tip..

Comments