Verified Reviewer

I am a manager at Taco Bell and a driver named Aliyeh Uddin was extremely rude, yelling and insulting my employee on the drive thru at around 10pm on 7-17-21. I stepped in to see what happened and she continued to be rude.

I gave her the doordash order so she could leave. She continued to call the store and harassed us only to continue to yell at us. Later she came back to the store and stayed outside and continued to scream at us. We were going to call the cops until she called the store yet again and I told her to leave or we'll call the cops for harassment.

She continues to call and leaving voicemails saying she'll report us. Something needs to be done about this woman and the way she has harassed my employees and the way she came back to the store to yell is completely unprofessional.

User's recommendation: Report Aliyeh Uddin immediately she's extremely rude and will harass you along with her husband.

Preferred solution: Apology.