Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 11, 2020

To this date (08/1120) DoorDash has done absolutely ZERO with respect to reaching out to me. Apparently they are so big and I am just an insignificant consumer/customer, unworthy of any response or retribution.Customer service, a dying art.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2020

Monica is the rudest DoorDash driver weve come across. While conversing with me she kept insisting I had given her the wrong address.

I informed her that our address is on file with DoorDash.

style="

She told me she was at the gate and it was closed. Told her she was at the wrong gate. There are two gates to the complex, one being on Peasley Canyon Rd., the other on Military Rd. South and she must be at the wrong gate.

She kept insisting I had given her an incorrect address.

Our order was placed at 4:12 pm and didnt arrive until nearly 5:00 pm. The food was cold and soggy. Contacted Ivars and was told they couldnt help me and that I would have to contact DoorDash. Our location is but a couple of miles from Ivars.

I received a message from DoorDash that the driver was making a stop prior to our address.

Part of the reason for cold, soggy food.

When contacting Ivars I stated that the driver indirectly represents Ivars, but was told I would have to contact DoorDash.

So much for customer service once again, and this time from a representative of Ivars.

Then to top it all off, when Monica finally brought our order to me, and when I attempted to civilly converse with her to which she shoved the package of food at me and stated, I gotta go.

pan>

Ivars and DoorDash are off our list of businesses to frequent. Perhaps Uber or GrubHub offers better customer service.

User's recommendation: Don’t subscribe to DoorDash or frequent Ivar’s.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Debit Card.

DOORDASH Cons: You can be deactivated, Everything about doordash.

Comments