I am writing to inform you about a very unpleasant encounter with one of your door dash employees today. I was at work and I did not have time to pick up lunch today.

I decided to order from door dash as I do when I do not have time to pick up food.

I work at a middle school where we have security guards that know all the employees. The door dasher arrived at the school site with my food and I was later informed that he was asked if he knew where he was going by one of the securities, the door dasher then said he did and continued on. The door dasher walked into the building and began asking students if they knew where I was after the security asked him if he knew where he was going. He did not know where he was going and went into the wrong office.

The office assistant then led him to the correct office and gave me a call as soon as he left her office. She warned me that he was very rude and unprofessional. As he approached my office I greeted him and let him know that the food was for me, he was very rude and said, " you know you should really write directions in the note box it was like a wild goose chase trying to find you.” I simply said ok thank you. He decided to yell “and you didn’t even leave a tip!” although I did leave him a tip.

I decided to rate him as soon as he left because he made me feel very uncomfortable. I gave him a one star and rated him as unprofessional. He decided it would be a good idea to call me. I did not pick up the phone and he called me numerous times until I blocked him.

He decided to leave me a voicemail, indicating I was rude and I made it impossible for him to find me. He then went off about his experience getting the food I ordered and the process and said next time to go get the food myself. I will now use other food delivery applications. I do not feel safe with the door dashers such as the one from today.

I order food for my lunch break and I was extremely embarrassed to learn that your door dash employee believed it was ethical to ask students questions about the staff. I also find it extremely unethical that he’d call me after I rated him for creating such commotion and chaos for one simple task.

I did not have an appetite after all the commotion he caused. I have attached a screenshot of the calls he made as well as the voicemail he left me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments