Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 25, 2018 at 4:45:36 PM EDT

To: support@doordash.com

Subject: System Failure

To Whom This May Concern,

For the past 3 days I’ve been unable to complete any dashes as the system has been down. After speaking to two representatives on 7/23/18 at around 6:00 pm and again at around 8:00 pm (EST) I was informed that the system was down and that there may be compensation for dashers that we’re unable to dash due to the Door Dash system being down. Below you will find pictures of the opportunities I was unable to fulfill due to the system not communicating with my phone. I presently own an iPhone 8 that is up to date on all updates. Several times I tried turning my phone off and on to reset it, as well as deleting the Door Dash App from my desktop then reinstalling it, and I also tried signing out of the app and closing it in my background, then logging back in, none of these attempts worked. I enjoy working with Door Dash, and being able to earn additional money to supplement my income is really appreciated. With that being said I hope that the Door Dash Company will honor the words of the representative and compensate the dashers that were unable to dash through no fault of their own.

Samantha Vassell

(585)478-1926

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments