Irvine, California
1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've ordered form DoorDash a lot - due to my job. Not sure why I continue to order, but, after this one, this is the final straw.

On this order, which was placed around 10:30am, I waited nearly 1 1/2 hours - and the food never made it; however, according to the website, it was listed as Delivered.

That was definitely not the case. Your website has no contact information. In the past, I left it to chance that the Driver (which has sometimes spoke very little English) followed any of the instructions I have listed in the notes section on the website. They ALWAYS get lost.

In this case, they never made. Probably walked in the wrong door on the opposite side of the building (this is why I place notes - so they don't). Anyway, it sucks when you cannot call anyone, especially the driver (like Uber Eats).

To make matters worst - after I submitted my complaint on the website, noting that I never received the order, I was asked if I wanted another order.

I said "Yes," however, I have yet to see another come through - and the website doesn't even mention it. My guess - you hire idiot drives that cannot read, nor have the smarts to say "Well - maybe the entrance to this suite is located in one of the other entrances."

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DoorDash Pros: Ease of order.

DoorDash Cons: Delivery - it has always sucked.

Comments