3262 Vineland Rd #108, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Doordash is insanely bad to work for. I sit and sit and sit at hot spots or drive to other hot spots without any orders for hours.

I constantly look to make sure my app is still working and running, but the orders never come. Or try this on for size... I started my dash today and my first order to come up has me driving in ridiculous circles for 45 minutes to deliver Walmart groceries which takes forever to receive to begin with. I decline the order due to the minimal reward, I’d rather make less money for 2 deliveries that I could do in the time it takes to do that one delivery.

After declining it, I get another notification for an order, ITS THE SAME ORDER!!! So now I have to decline literally my 3rd order ever, 2 declines in 2 minutes.. I used to care about my acceptance, not anymore... I can’t wait to work for GrubHub.

OHHHH, and good luck contacting doordash.

They don’t answer emails, and tell you to look in the FAQs when you need help. I feel like doordash HQ is made up of 10 monkeys all scratching their *** in a 10’x10’ office.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments