1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 24, 2017

Just recieved this..Hi Shannon, This email is to confirm your order has been cancelled and the order total has been fully refunded to your bank account and also credited $15 as an apology that this has happened to yourself.

Please note this refund can take between 3-5 business days to complete, depending on your banks processing times.

Feel free to contact us if theres anything else we can help with.Best, Bernadette DoorDash Customer Care support.doordash.com

Update by user Jul 24, 2017

That screenshot was of my notification, claiming that I was chatting live w/their live support..which never happened & which I now can't seem to remove from my notifications.

The *** thing says I was live w/them at 1AM.

It's now after 4AM & the *** thing is still there.Annoying..

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2017

Tried using their live chat feature which never worked..not until I'd figured out where to call, called, talked to customer service, & returned to the app, did I see a message from live chat.

As I was typing my response, nearly completed what I'd wanted to voice, & suddenly, the screen went gray & my lengthy message disappeared into cyber space.. lost forever. So.. was starving..

told 2 friends about this service & wanted to share it w/em. I had never used the app myself, either. So, this would be a new discovery/experience for all 3 of us. 3hrs & 3 grumbling stomaches later, the status of my order was still in the process of being completed.

I was pissed... & finally googled a contact #. So that I could communicate w/a humam being to find out wtf the prob was. I was connected to someone whom I had a difficult time underdtanding, due to her thick accent.

Not her fault.. but it made communications a bit trying. I THINK what the ultimate result was, I was refunded my $69 back into my acct, which will take up to 5days & I was given some sort of doordash credits towards my next order/s. Unclear as to what the sum of these total credits are.

But apparently, it'll all be sent to my email within the next 10min.

So...we shall see...

Review about: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

As usual that is Doordash with their outsourced team they replaced AMERICAN workers with.....